Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Birther conspiracy lives on.

O'BooBoo's friends really need to learn when to shut up
    FoxNews.com - Celebrity Journalist: I Never Spoke to Hawaii Gov About Obama Birth Certificate

One day this goof talked to the Idiot Governor "personally" about it and the next he's "never" spoken to him about it. In fact he's not spoken to him at ALL since the election

Today's story is that he "mis-spoke" about speaking to the Goobernor. As it turns out others have spoken repeatedly to the Hospital Administrators who are still unable to find any record of O'Bumbler's birth

Apparently he was reading a news article that stated;
    ..."an interview with a former Honolulu elections clerk who says records of Obama’s birth could not be found at either Honolulu hospital. “Halfway down the story it said the long form certificate was not on file at the two hospitals,”...

What a bunch of morons
    Larry Iles
    Oklahoma

Quote Originally Posted by PapaBear View Post
    O'BooBoo's friends really need to learn when to shut up
    FoxNews.com - Celebrity Journalist: I Never Spoke to Hawaii Gov About Obama Birth Certificate

One day this goof talked to the Idiot Governor "personally" about it and the next he's "never" spoken to him about it. In fact he's not spoken to him at ALL since the election

Today's story is that he "mis-spoke" about speaking to the Goobernor. As it turns out others have spoken repeatedly to the Hospital Administrators who are still unable to find any record of O'Bumbler's birth

Apparently he was reading a news article that stated;
    ..."an interview with a former Honolulu elections clerk who says records of Obama’s birth could not be found at either Honolulu hospital. “Halfway down the story it said the long form certificate was not on file at the two hospitals,”...

What a bunch of morons
    Larry
    There is just too much disrespect by you to the highest office in the land on an international forum.
    Regards
    Eugene

Nisai
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugeneg View Post
    Larry
    There is just too much disrespect by you to the highest office in the land on an international forum.
    Regards
    Eugene

Ah, Eugene that's free speech for you. I'll defend Larry's right to say what he wants just as I'll defend your right to say what you want. No thought police needed. BTW I agree the Office of the President should be respected. I never said anything disrepectful of any President, criticized yes, insulted no. That's just my opinion

The latest

Hawaii lawmakers want release of Obama birth info - Yahoo! News

PS
    Did Eugene condemn Brutus for attacking Bush. Just askin

Wow the article I linked has over 44,000 comments. Maybe we will finally find out what hospital he was born at.
    Last edited by dizzyfish; 01-27-2011 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Add wow comment

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyfish View Post
    Hawaii lawmakers want release of Obama birth info - Yahoo! News

PS
    Did Eugene condemn Brutus for attacking Bush. Just askin

Wow the article I linked has over 44,000 comments. Maybe we will finally find out what hospital he was born at.
    You are perfectly right it is not just attacking President Bush but now it is defaming him on the Main Forum by showing a sketch with derogatory wording on each post.This is not in the interests of Koi Bito members.
    A few days ago as I was reading the main forum my wife was waiting behind me to do some on line banking. She could not help seeing the derogatory sketch and asked what site was I on? I quickly replied Koi Bito adding that there are some juvenile delinquents that keep koi.
    I wonder what she would have said if I told her it was a US doctor.
    A newcomer from outside of the US on seeing a Brutus post might never come back. There is a fine line between freedom of speech and defamation.
    Regards
    Eugene

Quote Originally Posted by Eugeneg View Post
    Larry
    Regards
    Eugene
    I have nothing but the utmost respect for the Highest Office in our Country. That is precisely why I hold O'Bumbler in contempt as he is willfully bringing dishonor to the Office to which he was elected. He is incompetent, and anti-American in virtually everything he does and proposes.
    When I disagreed with Bush 43 and the other Republicans I criticized them, as with Clinton, Bush 41, Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon... If they are wrong they are wrong. If they are right they are right.
    What distinguishes O'Bumbler from the rest is the plain, simple, and undeniable FACT that he was NOT raised as an American in his youth. On the contrary, he was raised as an ANTI-American. His childhood education took place in Indonesia, which was an entirely different culture and educational system to our own. He did NOT learn anything about American government or culture there. Once he moved to Hawaii, he was closely mentored by an avowed anti-American Communist of whom he speaks fondly in his books. His education and philosophical education was heavily jaded against American tradition, culture, and Socio-Economic norms (free enterprise). Once he left Hawaii for the mainland (to attend college) he immediately gravitated toward anti-American Communist student groups and professors. When he delved into his roots (leading up to the writing of Dream From My Father) he discovered more fully his personal heritage (which he embraced according to his books) which holds Western Culture in utter contempt. He discovered "God" in a Church that embraces Marxist "Liberation Theology". He continued his associations with those who despise our Nation by embracing friends like Bill Ayers who to this day has only one regret about his past attempts to overthrow our Government. "We didn't do enough".

Yes Eugene.
    I hold the Office of President in HIGH esteem.
    I hold Barack Hussein Obama in contempt.
    He holds the Nation he presumes to lead, and the office he holds, in contempt as well.
    He, as a man, deserves no respect from me whatsoever.

Yes Eugene.
    I hold the Office of President in HIGH esteem.
    I hold Barack Hussein Obama in contempt.
    He holds the Nation he presumes to lead, and the office he holds, in contempt as well.
    He, as a man, deserves no respect from me whatsoever.[/QUOTE]

Larry glad to hear that you hold the office in high esteem. The office which the majority deemed that President Obama holds. Now bringing up the full name of the president makes me wonder if that is part of your hang up
    I looked back at my childhood and education to my early teens and find that it had very little influence on me in my later life. However it did give me a greater reasoning power.
    In his first book he showed great respect for all and a lot of idealist ideas on society. Yet in his second book he recognized that one had to compromise. In fact this term will have to be just that.
    As to the current US financial mess it was already built in before he took office. I looked at the stimulation money spent by other countries to avert a depression and based on what could have happened there was not really much choice.
    The US has been hit hard because of lack of regulation as well as the deferment of paying taxes. Germany for example has a corporate tax rate of up to 33% individual up to 45% and VAT of 19%. US multinationals are doing quite well GM in China and Mexico are making money. With 2 trillion to invest the multinationals are doing well but not investing in the US.
    Marxism other than tribal villages such as found in Africa does not exist.
    The closest example would be the US during the second world War followed by Capitalism both good for their time.
    The President is in fact the most respected leader as a man the world has right now. So the rest of the world is wrong to your thinking.
    Regards
    Eugene

There is no winning with you Eugene
    If I call him by the name he has earned "O'Bumbler" I am disrespectful
    If I call him by his full Proper Name I have some underlying agenda

Pull it together dude. You can cling to the delusion that he is "The Most Respected Leader in in the World" if you wish, but his international "pop star" appeal has suffered greatly as he has largely become a laughing stock among world leaders who have discovered his incompetence firsthand. He was elected President under false pretenses, and more and more people who once supported him are realizing that he truly is an empty suit.

He is trying to give the appearance of "compromise" now that his agenda has been soundly rejected during the midterm elections, but all we've seen so far is insincere lip service. If he drops his demands for even more debt on wasteful spending schemes and truly embraces a full repeal and replacement of the false promises of his failing Health Care Reform deal I'll believe he is sincere.

I'm actually feeling a bit sorry for him today. The mess in Egypt is a genuine "no-win" situation with a single miscalculation, and treading these waters lightly would be a nightmare for any President.
    We really are "living in interesting times".

Quote Originally Posted by PapaBear View Post
    There is no winning with you Eugene
    If I call him by the name he has earned "O'Bumbler" I am disrespectful
    If I call him by his full Proper Name I have some underlying agenda

Pull it together dude. You can cling to the delusion that he is "The Most Respected Leader in in the World" if you wish, but his international "pop star" appeal has suffered greatly as he has largely become a laughing stock among world leaders who have discovered his incompetence firsthand. He was elected President under false pretenses, and more and more people who once supported him are realizing that he truly is an empty suit.

He is trying to give the appearance of "compromise" now that his agenda has been soundly rejected during the midterm elections, but all we've seen so far is insincere lip service. If he drops his demands for even more debt on wasteful spending schemes and truly embraces a full repeal and replacement of the false promises of his failing Health Care Reform deal I'll believe he is sincere.

I'm actually feeling a bit sorry for him today. The mess in Egypt is a genuine "no-win" situation with a single miscalculation, and treading these waters lightly would be a nightmare for any President.
    We really are "living in interesting times".
    Larry there is nothing but praise how the President is getting along with
    world leaders and the mid term elections have nothing to do with his diplomacy.
    Infrastructure spending was the only resource at hand you can not force US
    multinationals to stop moving money and jobs.
    As for health care it will never pass and the US people will keep on bleeding paying double.
    The mess in Egypt can be best handled by the President and you might have stumbled on to something. We might have to call the President by his full name to help him negotiate with the Brotherhood after the election.
    Glad I bought all the oil stocks I did.
    Regards
    Eugene

This story lives on and it's getting better.

Media finally paying attention to eligibility?

WND EXCLUSIVE
    MEDIA FINALLY PAYING ATTENTION TO ELIGIBILITY?
    See which major networks plan on covering Cold Case Posse results
    Published: 46 mins ago

PHOENIX, Ariz. – Poll after poll in recent months has revealed that Americans have a high level of concern over Barack Obama’s eligibility to be president, with one poll revealing fully half of the nation wants Congress to investigate the question.

But mostly reporters for the traditional media – networks, major newspapers, major news corporations and conglomerates – have giggled when talk turns to the serious question of just what – exactly – does the U.S. Constitution require of presidents.

But that’s changing, as media organizations from all political persuasions seek admittance to a news conference to be held by Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County, Ariz.

The event is tomorrow at 1 p.m. Mountain Standard Time in Phoenix, 3 p.m. Eastern, and will be live-streamed by WND.

The topic of discussion will be an investigation by Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse into concerns about Obama’s eligibility, the first time an official law enforcement report has addressed many of the allegations about the presumptive 2012 Democratic nominee for president.

Those issues include his eligibility under the U.S. Constitution’s requirements, questions about his use of a Connecticut Social Security number, the image of his purported birth certificate from Hawaii and others.

In addition to the live-streaming, WND will make available to the public, the same day by email, the official report distributed to media by Arpaio’s investigators. Those interested in receiving the report can sign up for the free service.

Top national media organizations have indicated their plans to attend and bookings for radio and television reports are in the works. Expected are reporters from AP, Reuters, Univision, the Washington Times and NBC, CBS and ABC affiliates, as well statewide radio networks, among many others.

Because of the circumstances, the decision was made to hold the press conference at the sheriff’s training center, which is on the outskirts of Phoenix, rather than at a downtown office, according to reports.

It even has drawn the promise of protesters who object to the sheriff’s office review of allegations that Obama may be using – or attempt to use – a fraudulent document to have his name placed on the 2012 presidential election ballot in Arizona.

Without releasing any details, Arpaio has said the results “could be a shock.”

He constituted a special five-member law enforcement posse last year to investigate allegations brought by members of the Surprise, Ariz., Tea Party that the Obama birth certificate released to the public by the White House on April 27 might be a forgery.

The posse is made up of three former law enforcement officers and two retired attorneys with law enforcement experience. Members have been examining evidence since September concerning Obama’s eligibility to be president under Article 2, Section 1 of the Constitution, which requires a president to be a natural-born citizen.

Among other issues, there also have been allegations of Obama’s use of a Social Security number that corresponds to a Connecticut address, even though the president apparently had no links there.

WND earlier reported a private investigation found that the Social Security number being used by Obama does not pass a check with E-Verify, the electronic system the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security has created to verify whether or not someone is authorized to work legally in the country.

Arpaio’s investigation is the first official law enforcement look at the allegations surrounding Obama’s eligibility. Many of the private investigators who have examined it contend there are too many questionable circumstances to believe that everything regarding Obama is above-board.

Arpaio previously told WND that when he launched his Cold Case Posse it was with the possibility that he would clear Obama.

But he said it wasn’t an issue he could ignore, after 250 members of the tea party organization “came to me and asked their sheriff to investigate Obama and the birth certificate.”

SIGN UP NOW TO GET FREE COPY OF ARPAIO REPORT AS SOON AS IT IS DISTRIBUTED TO PRESS MARCH 1.

The WND TV live-streaming coverage of the news conference Thursday is possible through the support of the Western Center for Journalism.

The decisions in dozens of court cases over the last few years questioning Obama’s eligibility were typified by a recent decision in Georgia in which several individuals filed challenges to Obama’s name on the 2012 ballot and provided evidence to a hearing officer.

Even though Obama and his lawyer deliberately snubbed the case – the lawyer wrote the judge a letter in advance telling him Obama would not attend – the judge threw out the evidence presented by several attorneys and ruled in favor of Obama.

Similar ballot challenges are being filed in a long list of other states already.

The Arpaio investigators were given the case following a meeting held in the sheriff’s office Aug. 17, 2011, with tea party representatives from Surprise, Ariz., who presented a petition signed by more than 250 Maricopa County residents. The petitioners expressed concern that their voting rights could be irreparably compromised if Obama uses a forged birth certificate to be placed on the 2012 presidential ballot in Arizona or otherwise is found to be ineligible.

The tea party letter formally stated the following charge: “The Surprise Tea Party is concerned that no law enforcement agency or other duly constituted government agency has conducted an investigation into the Obama birth certificate to determine if it is in fact an authentic copy of 1961 birth records on file for Barack Obama at the Hawaii Department of Health in Honolulu, or whether it, or they are forgeries.”

The posse was constituted as a 501(c)3 organization, designed to cost the people of Maricopa County nothing, while enabling people from around the country to contribute to its mission.

Those wishing to send a tax-deductible contribution directly to the Cold Case Posse may do so by mailing a check or money order to: MCSO Cold Case Posse, P.O. Box 74374, Phoenix, AZ 85087.

WND has reported that dozens of experts with varying ranges of competency who have looked at the situation believe the birth documentation image released by Obama last year is not genuine.

A flying-banner and billboard campaign to let people know about the questions regarding eligibility that was started by WND CEO and Editor Joseph Farah also has raised the public’s awareness of the situation.

Farah wrote recently that the underlying question to be determined is whether the U.S. Constitution remains the law of the land, or whether it has become “an archaic old document that needs to be amended.”

“At its core, it’s really quite simple: Does Article II, Section 1 of the Constitution dealing with who can serve as president of the United States simply mean that any citizen age 35 or older is eligible? If so, why did the founders use a different term altogether – ‘natural born citizen’? What is a ‘natural born citizen’? Is it anyone born in the United States? If so, why have candidates born outside the United States been deemed eligible? Do we owe it to America’s future to go back in history to determine what that term actually means?

“Until now, as hard as it may be to believe, no official vetting of Obama’s credentials has been done – not by the 50 secretaries of state who oversee elections, not by the Federal Elections Commission that administers the nation’s elections laws, not by the Electoral College, not by any judge in America, not by Congress, not by anyone,” he continued.

Even before the results become public, Farah said he’s confident there will be a significant impact.

“I strongly believe it could be a game-changer,” he said.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast