Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Birther conspiracy lives on.

Jumbo

Fun stuff, is koi-hobby screwing up the elites' brain ?

I've not look at this site much for the last few years, looks like I missed a lot of crap. After reading the postings, I came up with the conclusion that koi hobby is really bad for one's brain. It also looks like the more you are into koi, the more your brain got screwed up. Lucky for me, I quit this stupid hobby long time ago, hope my brain is still as good as it was ......

P/S: maybe they started with no brains, and Koi hobby gave them some chicken brain ?

good luck guys, hope you don't travel too far from your houses `cause it is too dangerous to do that without a brain.

stan

Quote Originally Posted by saratogatan View Post
    I've not look at this site much for the last few years, looks like I missed a lot of crap. After reading the postings, I came up with the conclusion that koi hobby is really bad for one's brain. It also looks like the more you are into koi, the more your brain got screwed up. Lucky for me, I quit this stupid hobby long time ago, hope my brain is still as good as it was ......

P/S: maybe they started with no brains, and Koi hobby gave them some chicken brain ?

good luck guys, hope you don't travel too far from your houses `cause it is too dangerous to do that without a brain.

stan
    Always good to know you're still as cheery as ever Stan...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Birther conspiracy lives on.-stoptalking.jpg  

Daihonmei
    Poor Stan, God bless him !

So when did you get out of the hobby Stan? Fill in the pond? JR

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456