Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Birther conspiracy lives on.

Birther conspiracy lives on.

Abercrombie was supposed to put this controversy to rest..............I think he blew it up instead.

Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate

BORN IN THE USA?
    Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate

Suggests controversy could hurt president's re-election chances

Posted: January 18, 2011
    8:05 pm Eastern

By Jerome R. Corsi
    © 2011 WorldNetDaily

Neil Abercrombie
    Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie suggested in an interview published today that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Barack Obama may not exist within the vital records maintained by the Hawaii Department of Health.
    Abercrombie told the Honolulu Star Advertiser he was searching within the Hawaii Department of Health to find definitive vital records that would prove Obama was born in Hawaii, because the continuing eligibility controversy could hurt the president's chances of re-election in 2012.
    Donalyn Dela Cruz, Abercrombie's spokeswoman in Honolulu, ignored again today another in a series of repeated requests made by WND for an interview with the governor.
    Toward the end of the interview, the newspaper asked Abercrombie: "You stirred up quite a controversy with your comments regarding birthers and your plan to release more information regarding President Barack Obama's birth certificate. How is that coming?"
    In his response, Abercrombie acknowledged the birth certificate issue will have "political implications" for the next presidential election "that we simply cannot have."
    Get the free, in-depth special report on eligibility that could bring an end to Obama's presidency
    Suggesting he was still intent on producing more birth records on Obama from the Hawaii Department of Health vital records vault, Abercrombie told the newspaper there was a recording of the Obama birth in the state archives that he wants to make public.
    (Story continues below)

Abercrombie did not report to the newspaper that he or the Hawaii Department of Health had found Obama's long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate. The governor only suggested his investigations to date had identified an unspecified listing or notation of Obama's birth that someone had made in the state archives.
    "It was actually written, I am told, this is what our investigation is showing, it actually exists in the archives, written down," Abercrombie said.
    For seemingly the first time, Abercrombie frankly acknowledged that presidential politics motivated his search for Obama birth records, implying that failure to resolve the questions that remain unanswered about the president's birth and early life may damage his chance for re-election.
    "If there is a political agenda (regarding Obama's birth certificate), then there is nothing I can do about that, nor can the president," he said.
    So far, the only birth document available on Obama is a Hawaii Certification of Live Birth that first appeared on the Internet during the 2008 presidential campaign. It was posted by two purportedly independent websites that have displayed a strong partisan bias for Obama – Snopes.com released the COLB in June 2008, and FactCheck.org published photographs of the document in August 2008.
    WND previously reported the Hawaii Department of Health has refused to authenticate the COLB posted on the Internet by Snopes.com and FactCheck.org.
    WND has reported that in 1961, Obama's grandparents, Stanley and Madelyn Dunham, could have made an in-person report of a Hawaii birth even if the infant Barack Obama Jr. had been foreign-born.
    Similarly, the newspaper announcements of Obama's birth do not prove he was born in Hawaii, since they could have been triggered by the grandparents registering the birth as Hawaiian, even if the baby was born elsewhere.
    Moreover, WND has documented that the address reported in the newspaper birth announcements was the home of the grandparents.
    WND also has reported that Barack Obama Sr. maintained his own separate apartment in Honolulu, even after he was supposedly married to Ann Dunham, Barack Obama's mother, and that Dunham left Hawaii within three weeks of the baby's birth to attend the University of Washington in Seattle.
    Dunham did not return to Hawaii until after Barack Obama Sr. left Hawaii in June 1962 to attend graduate school at Harvard University in Cambridge, Mass.
    Conceivably, the yet undisclosed birth record in the state archives that Abercrombie has discovered may have come from the grandparents registering Obama's birth, an event that would have triggered both the newspaper birth announcements and availability of a Certification of Live Birth, even if no long-form birth certificate existed.
    WND has also reported that Tim Adams, a former senior elections clerk for the city and county of Honolulu in 2008, has maintained that there is no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate on file with the Hawaii Department of Health and that neither Honolulu hospital – Queens Medical Center or Kapiolani Medical Center – has any record that Obama was born there.

Daihonmei
    well I don't give a lot of credence to the missing birth certificate thing. And if he won by cheating on the requirements I think that 'water is under the bridge now'. If enough people have been conditioned to the fact by late night talk shows and pop media that it doesn't matter-- then it doesn't matter to the masses.
    I do find it fascinating, as a sociological event, that we rejected Romney because he was a mormon ( do a search and see the topics like " Romney-- the Mormon question") . But at the same time we embrace the son of a communist Kenyan father. The issue of his birth religion is vague and his second father, an Indonesian seemed fairly main stream and a non practicing Muslim. Regardless, both these men abandoned their 'son' and it was mom who raised him until the grandparents took over.

So Romney was hobbled by his religion and it is magnified as all he is-- a mormon and therefore 'invalid'. yet Obama has , you must admit, a rather odd and disfunctional past ( religion and birth paper work aside) is considered the world's savior and best hope! A disfunctional president for a disfunctional people? Who knows what change ( the implied version and what we have actually gotten in that way of change) even means or leads to? JR

Missing past

There sure are a lot of missing pieces to Obama's past, the least of which is the birth certificate issue which I agree is a non-starter. To me it is a much more serious issue that Obama sat in a church that taught Black Liberation Theology for twenty years, while hanging out with domestic terrorists (Bill Ayers & wife) and Louis Farrakhan. So much of the real story of this man has been covered up by the MSM. It is truly fascinating when you start sleuthing into his past. One day the truth will all come out.

Daihonmei
    The MOST telling moment so far in this president's career was when he returned the bust of Sir Winston Churchill to the British government. Now that was an "F-U" moment when Obama showed what drove him and what his politics were. Not surprising for students of the 60s and 70s who learned from their college professor ideologs ( I recall being forced to read the wrethed of the earth) that the British empire was pure evil and victimized the third world for a century plus. And in Obama's case, not only did he have the appropriate liberal indoctrination but he had an activist dad and grand dad who fought the British in the last days of colonialism. And also not surprising who know history, it was churchill who tried to hold Kenya and other African colonies during his father and grandfather's political activities. They were both jailed ( Obama sr was very young) and his grandfather was interrogated ( not in the Quantanamo sense of the word but really Interrogated! firmly!)
    So would churchill have a place in the white house in 2009 when this president arrived? If he were a mature man the answer would have been yes as it was a gift to the people of the USA from our closest ally, the UK ( there was this 'little thing' called world war II!) . But to this man child, it was a moment to stick a thumb in the eye of a country he only sees as the enemy of his fathers. His memories and struggle has little to do with American hiistory and American's allies.
    To me, this spoke volumes about who the man is, what the presidency does to a man of ambition and just how well the public understands the motives ( or cares ) of this man.
    Obama was a mistake and I think many independents sense that now.
    All that is needed to make Obama identical to Carter is to have a strong/solid opponent in 2012. And then we will be back on track. JR

Who is this woman?

Hint: She has probably done more to expose the truth about Obama than anyone else in America. A sleuth superstar for sure.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Birther conspiracy lives on.-woman.jpg  

Daihonmei
    wow, intriguing! I have no idea? JR

Oyagoi
    Um, me either, please do go on....

Sansai
    Why does Sarah Palin continue to refuse a CT scan of her brain?
    Many believe a bird brain will be found.
    What is she hiding and why does she continue to avoid the test?
    Why does Fox News not report her refusal of the scan?

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyfish View Post
    There sure are a lot of missing pieces to Obama's past, the least of which is the birth certificate issue which I agree is a non-starter. To me it is a much more serious issue that Obama sat in a church that taught Black Liberation Theology for twenty years, while hanging out with domestic terrorists (Bill Ayers & wife) and Louis Farrakhan. So much of the real story of this man has been covered up by the MSM. It is truly fascinating when you start sleuthing into his past. One day the truth will all come out.

Covered Up , Really ? People turning their Heads maybe. Who was it that Obama had never met , yet they had photos of them together ? The Church he belonged to yet never attended or was it listened or that he disagreed with the pastor on those parts of the Sermon ?

How can anyone become President without showing Proof of all Requirements ?

I'm going to walk on a fine line here, If it wasn't for him being black (sorry, 1/2 black) none of this would Fly . No one wants the "Race Card" to be used against them .

He's nothing more then a Rock Star !
    President : GLK&GS
    Officer : NMZNA
    Certified Judge : AKJA

Quote Originally Posted by jeffcopeland View Post
    Why does Sarah Palin continue to refuse a CT scan of her brain?
    Many believe a bird brain will be found.
    What is she hiding and why does she continue to avoid the test?
    Why does Fox News not report her refusal of the scan?

Jeff, I get it ! I'd want the Thread to change directions too if I was you .

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast