Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bamster Magic

Bamster Magic

Expanding the Welfare roles via the magic of economic destruction just isn't enough to O'Bamster. Now he's actually paying people BONUSES to go out an recruit even more Food Stamp recipients Apparantly he's afraid that there won't be enough "dead votes" to get him re-elected, so he's attempting to buy some extra insurance with freebies from the Treasury

Obama Administration Offers $75,000 Grants to Sign Up More Food Stamp Recipients - Big Government

Daihonmei
    Blog Entries
    Larry, don't want to hijack your thread but it is kinda in the same theme--

I'd honestly like to ask my liberal and progressive democrat friends who THEY think was the worst president- Jimmy Cater or President Obama? And why?

I'm really curious, JR

But wait, there's MORE!!!

No, it isn't enough for the Bamster to have the looney leftists in the media pulling for him all the way on their own. Oh HELL no They are even directly coordinating their opposition research with Media Matters, NBC, et-al to pull out all the stops in attacking anyone who DARES to tell the truth about them.
    Hmmmmm.................. I'm pretty sure it is a felony for them to be working hand-in-glove with a so-called "independent 501C3" non-profit on this sort of thing...
    Aw what the hell.
    Bamster Boy views the Constitution as an obstacle anyway so what's one more little lapse in following the law among friends

Media Matters | Sources | David Brock | The Daily Caller
    Larry Iles
    Oklahoma

Quote Originally Posted by JasPR View Post

I'd honestly like to ask my liberal and progressive democrat friends who THEY think was the worst president- Jimmy Cater or President Obama? And why?

I'm really curious, JR
    I have my own opinions on that, but I'll anxiously await the response of our resident bright bulbs to enlighten us further...

Blog Entries
    When they get all these new people signed up for food stamps........I sure hope they get their free cell phones too. Barry is sure earning that title of
    " The Food Stamp President"

This is a text book example of ""The cloward-pivens strategy of manufactured crisis." It is time to start getting concerned.

I almost forgot...
    If you are going to be a Criminal Illegal Alien, make sure you do it in New Haven, Ct. Not only will the Bamster's BamBots over at DOJ give you a get out of jail free card, they'll drop ALL charges, release you from ANY pending deportation proceedings, and PAY YOU $350,000.00 for your trouble...

OUTRAGE: Feds Settle with Illegal Aliens in CT – Give Them $350k and Amnesty | Stand With Arizona

Since New Haven is already giving Illegals legal ID's, I wonder how many of them will be registered to vote for the Bamster this November?

Quote Originally Posted by JasPR View Post

I'm really curious, JR
    Oh..Bush Jr....no doubt at all!! His final results make Carter look fantastic!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brutuscz View Post
    Oh..Bush Jr....no doubt at all!! His final results make Carter look fantastic!!!
    Ooops! You missed it by thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat much!
    Pathetic, Weak, Squishy, Bushy wasn't even close to this bad on his worst day, but thank you for playing
    "Lets Make Him Squeal!" O'BagBoy

Daihonmei
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brutuscz View Post
    Try to focus B, which was worse, Cater or Obama? And why? JR

Another one I overlooked. The O'Bamster has also upped the ante on the "wtf" Chevy Volt rebates/tax credits. Since they're falling about 90% short of their sales goals they need to toss out some extra incentive to get more fools to buy these overpriced little fireballs.
    (Where the hell were all the tax breaks encouraging people to buy Pinto's back in the day?)
    The saddest part of all may be the target consumer group who are getting these $10,000.00 "incentives". The people buying these rolling bombs average around $150,000.00 in annual income. I thought the BagMan was all about helping "the poor". By his definition, these people are damn near "evil rich"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast