Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan

Thread: Republicans are just so damn stupid!!!

Republicans are just so damn stupid!!!

Just like the title states!! Here is a clown in Virginia that want to make oral sex and sodomy illegal....even between consenting adults. Guess this guy isn't gettin any!!! So...now the GOP wants to legislate your bedroom!! Yup, bunch of Nazi's...no doubt about it.

Cuccinelli challenges Virginia sodomy ruling in teen case

Posted by Rachel Weiner on April 3, 2013 at 5:21 pm

Comments

More

Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli has challenged a recent court ruling finding Virginia’s anti-sodomy law unconstitutional.
    The appeal has gotten national attention as Cuccinelli’s gubernatorial bid ramps up.
    (AP Photo/Steve Helber, File)

A three-judge panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit ruled on March 12 that Virginia’s “Crimes Against Nature” statute, which banned oral and anal sex, violates the due process clause of the Fourteenth Amendment. One judge dissented, agreeing with a lower court that the Supreme Court’s ruling in Lawrence v. Texas on sodomy laws applied only to consenting adults. The case in question involved a teenage girl and a 47-year-old man, William Scott MacDonald, who was convicted of soliciting a minor to commit a felony.
    A petition was filed on Cuccinelli’s behalf asking for the full 15-judge court to reconsider the panel’s decision. LGBT advocates have expressed disappointment, saying the law is unconstitutional and anti-gay.

....The next clown is in tennessee. He would like to cut welfare to families if the children do not get good grades in school. Wow...don't see how that is a slippery slope that can go wrong. Nope...that kid does not have enough problems being poor and having bad grades!! He needs to become more poor and have his family blame him for it if he has a bad report card!!!

This is the same jerk who stated you cannot get AIDS from heterosexual intercourse....and it all started when some did it with a monkey!! I kid you not...only a conservative can be this ignorant!!!
    Hey....at least the female body can shut down and not get pregnant during rape!!! DUH!!!!

Maybe we can contact Newt gingrich...those bad grades kids can clean the bathrooms!!

Tennessee Senator Wants To Cut Welfare If Children Have Poor Grades & Attendance

Posted by Alphadog on January 28th, 2013 04:56 PM | Main page, Politics
    Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on deliciousShare on diggShare on stumbleuponShare on redditShare on emailMore Sharing Services

Republican Senator Stacey Campfield wants to cut the Temporary Assistance to Needy Families program. Senate Bill 0132 would cut welfare to families if their children don’t perform well in school and fail to meet requirements for attendance., calling it a step toward “breaking the cycle of poverty.”“This is just restricting it [food stamps] to those who are truly in need versus those who are abusing the system,” Campfield says, calling his bill a step toward “breaking the cycle of poverty,” as he told KnoxNews.Current law says parents or guardians of children who are receiving benefits can lose 20 percent of their benefits if a child does not attend school. Campfield’s bill adds a new requirement that the child make “satisfactory academic progress” as well and raises the penalty to 30 percent of benefits.“The maximum benefit for a mother with two children is $185 a month,” Executive Director of the Tennessee Commission on Children and Youth, Linda O’Neal said in an interview. “That’s already low. If you take 60-plus dollars away, you’re just further limiting people who already have extremely few resources… It’s just piling on.”Campfield is well-known around the country for his ignorant and anti-gay remarks, like claiming it’s “virtually impossible” for HIV/AIDS to be transmitted via intercourse between a man and a woman. In an interview with Michelangelo Signorile, he stated “most people realize that AIDS came from the homosexual community – it was one guy screwing a monkey, if I recall correctly, and then having sex with men. It was an airline pilot, if I recall…. My understanding is that it is virtually – not completely, but virtually – impossible to contract AIDS through heterosexual sex…very rarely [transmitted].”

If your desire to succeed is greater than your desire to fail, then you will succeed.

Tategoi
    RE: Republicans are just so damn stupid!!!

I just have to say, as a "stupid" person, I am insulted by being affiliated with any political party!

Why do this place allows people like this Brustus guy here?

Quote Originally Posted by Si Van Nguyen View Post
    To represent the poorer section of the population. As there is a very small line between working two jobs at minimum wage and being a bonded surf. One just has to study why the Russian revolution in 1917 occured.
    Just consder that he is saving you from communism.
    Regards
    Eugene

Because someone has to remind you that bush and the republicans started 2 wars and ruined the economy!! Otherwise, your short memories might want to blame President Obama. Not going to let that happen....sorry!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brutuscz View Post
    Because someone has to remind you that bush and the republicans started 2 wars and ruined the economy!! Otherwise, your short memories might want to blame President Obama. Not going to let that happen....sorry!!
    This is the one and only time I will reply to you, because I don't believe in arguing with stupid and anonymous people.

This is the one and only time I will reply to you, because I don't believe in arguing with stupid and anonymous people.
    Just finished viewing my favorite US re run show Archi Bunker and I just wondered if may be you looked like him
    Regards
    Eugene

Anonymous??? I have been on this site for 8yrs!!! The only anonymous troll here is you.
    Archie Bunker...great show. A standard republican buffoon!!

Not just stupid...they are classless as well. Even to their own!!
    They're at it again- Ann Coulter and Meghan McCain are in a Twitter war. The reason for the bickering? Ann Coulter stated that Meghan McCain should be killed in a blog posted on her own website, as well as Fox Nation.
    "MSNBC's Martin Bashir suggested that Republican senators need to have a member of their families killed for them to support the Democrats' gun proposals. (Let's start with Meghan McCain!)" the blog said before it was taken down earlier this morning.
    McCain responded with a series of Tweets:
    Apparently Ann Coulter made a joke about me being killed in a recent column. I should expect nothing less but disgusted regardless.