Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Want to see how disgusting the republicans have become? Just take a look!!

Want to see how disgusting the republicans have become? Just take a look!!

The title speaks for itself. Now, in Arizona, they are trying to pass a bill not to serve gay people. They are hiding this behind religious beliefs. It is sad, pathetic and disgusting. It shows how hateful and intolerant the republicans have become. What is next? Not serving Blacks and Jews?? If you are a republican...better think long and hard. Is THIS the side you want to be on??? I am disgusted!!! Only in a red state people..no where else!!!

Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill - CNN.com
    thefishlady likes this.

Take your democratic propoganda elsewhere already. This forum is for koi discussion and 'The Outside' means more than a testing ground for your pathetic links. Go practice your bullshit somewhere else! You are making this a place for your own agenda. Go start a thread on something koi, anything koi, or somehow koi hobby related. But damn dude, you really are showing what an asshat you are. We're not falling for this crap. So enough. Sheesh!

Go blog on Rachael Maddow's website or CNN or something. Koi Bito just ain't the place. You're getting bad man. You look foolish....
    DRnNY likes this.

Last time I checked, most of those political threads were started by other people...Not me!! We have been doing these discussions for years now, in case you didn't know. If you don't like it...don't click on the outside threads!! Nobody is forcing you to read it!! You CHOSE to click on my thread and CNN link. I was not in your home forcing you to do it!!

I especially like this line
    We're not falling for this crap
    Who is we? The people who read CNN? This really happened...recently. I didn't make it up as propaganda!! It was the front page of CNN.com!!
    If your not horrified by it...I feel bad for you. Because, it is terrible.
    But, if it does not interest you...feel free NOT to click my thread, and NOT to click my links!!

If your desire to succeed is greater than your desire to fail, then you will succeed.

Who is we? The people who read CNN? This really happened...recently. I didn't make it up as propaganda!! It was the front page of CNN.com!!
    But, if it does not interest you...feel free NOT to click my thread, and NOT to click my links!![/QUOTE]

Poor Appliace guy I will help him with some Obama bashing. Just read the headlines ;
    PRESIDENT OBAMA TWO TIME LOSER.
    At the sumit meeting of the 3 Amigos he bet against Canada and lost 2 cases of beer.
    Regards
    Eugene

Quote Originally Posted by Eugeneg View Post
    But, if it does not interest you...feel free NOT to click my thread, and NOT to click my links!!
    Poor Appliace guy I will help him with some Obama bashing. Just read the headlines ;
    PRESIDENT OBAMA TWO TIME LOSER.
    At the sumit meeting of the 3 Amigos he bet against Canada and lost 2 cases of beer.
    Regards
    Eugene[/QUOTE]

AHHHHH....Don't mention USA Hockey!!! My heart cannot take it!!!! Now, we get stuck with beiber...to make matters worse!!

AHHHHH....Don't mention USA Hockey!!! My heart cannot take it!!!! Now, we get stuck with beiber...to make matters worse!![/QUOTE]
    LOL I see that you are well informed. I wached the US Finland game cheering for Kessel and the US and they got clobbered.
    Regards
    Eugene

I cannot believe they fell apart so badly!!! Very disappointing!! I am a NY Islanders fan...so, I am used to disappointment, Lol!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brutuscz View Post
    I cannot believe they fell apart so badly!!! Very disappointing!! I am a NY Islanders fan...so, I am used to disappointment, Lol!!
    They were up against a good team playing back to back on a soft ice was too much. I used to be a Boston fan as Bobby Orr played juniour here still remember his first game when he was 16.
    Sweeden saddly missed Bacstrum so did not have much chance against the best defence that only had 3 goals scored against them in the whole tournament.
    Regards
    Eugene

Bobby Orr was a hero of mine growing up. One of the greats!! My real favorite was Denis Potvin...Awesome defenseman for the Islanders. Won 4 cups with them. As I sit on my computer I have some autographs on my wall. Gretzky, Pat Lafontaine, Gordie Howe, and Mike Bossy. I actually had the privilege of meeting Gordie Howe..He also signed a stick for me. Have it right next to a bobby hull stick. I was a big fan and autograph collector years ago. Don't do it much anymore. Ahhh...the good old days. Old time hockey...like Eddie shore, Lol!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brutuscz View Post
    Bobby Orr was a hero of mine growing up. One of the greats!! My real favorite was Denis Potvin...Awesome defenseman for the Islanders. Won 4 cups with them. As I sit on my computer I have some autographs on my wall. Gretzky, Pat Lafontaine, Gordie Howe, and Mike Bossy. I actually had the privilege of meeting Gordie Howe..He also signed a stick for me. Have it right next to a bobby hull stick. I was a big fan and autograph collector years ago. Don't do it much anymore. Ahhh...the good old days. Old time hockey...like Eddie shore, Lol!!
    We are lucky that we enjoyed the greatest time in the game before it was ruined by expansion South. I never bothered with autographs but had great oportunities as I photographed charity golf games where Bobby Orr was present. Did wedding photos for Keith Primo and Wayne Primo where there were 17 NHL players attending. Keith Primo send me his Autographed book Concussed.
    Saw Potvan play juniour hockey I think that was around 1972 for Ottawa. Saw Travaris quite a few times when he played for the Oshawa Generals.
    Regards
    Eugene

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast