Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eric and a fountain pond build......

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KoiCop View Post
    Since this isn't a customer bragging about their new build I'm curious:

Is there any part of Peter's website you don't intend to copy and paste onto Bito, thereby contravening the requirement to pay advertising fees?

Best wishes,
    Pisces Police,

Just a gorgeous pond that should rightly be shared with all who love Koi;

that's what we all are here for, right?

I'm impatient to see what great fish will be introduced into this marvel of

beauty and harmony. Makes us all dream, and that's a wonderful thing.

That ain't an "advertisement", bud...that's a miracle.

Stupid Useless Zealous Yacker.

Daihonmei
    Suzy, I thought we weren't speaking? If I'm allowed-- I have always talked to Pete this way ( even when we were friends I called him Grumpy- sorry for the obscure past reference ) and he used to like it! We had quite the back 'n forth going on NI for maybe 8 years or so, until he was cast out of Paradise. We sat shiva for Pete when he was near meeting his maker and supported him all the way thru ( until we found all our fish missing, that is). And like the Libian terrorist with cancer, he got spontaneously better after the closing of Infiltration!
    I suspect he still likes 'rough and tumble' on some level as it gets his "irish' up and he likes that.
    And above all, he knows, I know. JR

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JasPR View Post
    Sorry "My Name IS Peter Waddington" ( you pompous wind bag) , didn't realize this was a 'shut up and sit down' section of the boards. I'll let the other folks O and ahh, I thought the Flemming invitation was to discuss the 'technical aspects' of the design. But I get it now, same tricks the last batch of filters was built on when we were all 'more or less in on it'--- so I'll dummy up. new generation, new pockets to pick----

The thing I just still don't get is with all the extensive excavation and concrete work (I mean the entire property is one large combination of 'endurable stone' and concrete work) why the owner would stop at the filter bays and substitute plastic bins for the more substantial version of chamber bays in concrete ? Seems ‘asymmetrical’?? No? Did he run out of funds or go over budget?? JR
    Thanks, just a quick "Yes' or 'No' please, I'm very busy.

(You were concerned about the possibility of my errors and you told me so.)

I explained to you in detail everything regarding these deadly lines you were so eager to point out to everyone so don't give me the 'shut up and sit down' thing.

So, with my information to hand -

Will the lines remain free from the deadly Biofilm?

YES or NO.

Just think about it - the guys working on this build are craftsmen, try to build a box from concrete block, render and grp to come up with perfectly smooth and vertical and perfectly smooth and parallel walls and bases (that's all I need for the internals) for anywhere near the cost of my perfect outer boxes and you can't even get NEAR!

And it will take up significantly more space.

You have to admit - those units DO look sexy don't they?

Just wait until you see the all-pink version with rhinestones galore - even you will fall for the irresistible allure that is Erica!

By the way, the abode you mention is merely a stately home, in the UK we all have them.

And YES - you guessed - my name IS Peter Waddington.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JasPR View Post
    Suzy, I thought we weren't speaking? If I'm allowed-- I have always talked to Pete this way ( even when we were friends I called him Grumpy- sorry for the obscure past reference ) and he used to like it! We had quite the back 'n forth going on NI for maybe 8 years or so, until he was cast out of Paradise. We sat shiva for Pete when he was near meeting his maker and supported him all the way thru ( until we found all our fish missing, that is). And like the Libian terrorist with cancer, he got spontaneously better after the closing of Infiltration!
    I suspect he still likes 'rough and tumble' on some level as it gets his "irish' up and he likes that.
    And above all, he knows, I know. JR
    Thought we'd made a deal? Wasn't expecting you to respect it though, so no surprise. Once again, I don't care to hear about your divagations about PW and your supposed griefs.

Are you just trying to have a good time by publicly slandering PW?

You are discrediting everything that you have spent so much time telling me
    about your supposed knowledge concerning the Koi hobby.

I can't abide cowards, JR. And your attitude is cowardly in the extreme.
    Do you really think anybody is listening to you any more, except maybe your tamed lapdogs? Any sensible person reading your incredibly vapid and acrimonious posts will immediately smell the unmistakable and unpleasant
    odor of jealousy.

Not good, JR. Not good at all. Not good for YOU.

No more free advertising. I've given you guys the benefit of the doubt on this but anymore attempts to get free advertising on this site WILL result in all of you "ERIC" fans being banned from this website.
    Koi-Unit
    My personal koi page Updated 7/8/07
    ZNA Potomac Koi Club

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12