Home | About Us | Contact Us


Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Hot Calendar Girls

  1. #1
    Oyagoi Flounder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    1,177
    Post Thanks / Like

    Hot Calendar Girls

    I have this calendar of some hot girls at work hanging on the wall and it's right next to the computer so every now and then I look up over and admire them. The people at the office just do not understand, they'll look at me and probably think he's some weirdo for having such racy pics since none of them have clothes on. What do I do? Take it home where I can enjoy it by myself or leave it there hoping to find someone else that will one day see what I see.

































  2. #2
    Jumbo azngopher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    868
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flounder View Post
    I have this calendar of some hot girls at work hanging on the wall and it's right next to the computer so every now and then I look up over and admire them. The people at the office just do not understand, they'll look at me and probably think he's some weirdo for having such racy pics since none of them have clothes on. What do I do? Take it home where I can enjoy it by myself or leave it there hoping to find someone else that will one day see what I see.

    this is meant to be shared! don't keep that locked away!

    btw, where can i get me one of these?

    duc

  3. #3
    Oyagoi Lam Nguyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    1,671
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, isn't that the centerfold of Miss June posted in the latest issue of PlayKoi?! She is SOOOOO HOT! Yeah, I want me a PlayKoi calendar, too! Where can me getz me hands on one?!

  4. #4
    Oyagoi kingkong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    2,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    I used to get all hot and bothered over the girls but they say if you see them in real life they are nothing special.

  5. #5
    Daihonmei PapaBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Davenport, Oklahoma
    Posts
    6,726
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kingkong View Post
    I used to get all hot and bothered over the girls but they say if you see them in real life they are nothing special.
    That's what you get for staring at the ones that have been "touched up"
    Larry Iles
    Oklahoma

  6. #6
    Oyagoi Flounder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    1,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by azngopher View Post
    btw, where can i get me one of these?

    duc
    Quote Originally Posted by Lam Nguyen View Post
    Wow, isn't that the centerfold of Miss June posted in the latest issue of PlayKoi?! She is SOOOOO HOT! Yeah, I want me a PlayKoi calendar, too! Where can me getz me hands on one?!
    Playkoi! A "play" on words, I like that!

    Unfortunately I only have this one & it's from Japan when my friend went back there a few months ago.

  7. #7
    Jumbo azngopher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    868
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flounder View Post
    Playkoi! A "play" on words, I like that!

    Unfortunately I only have this one & it's from Japan when my friend went back there a few months ago.
    next time ur friend goes back, please please ask for 2.

  8. #8
    Jumbo
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Possibly, the hot girl reach to 100cm this year.

    Logically, she is not supposed to be exist....

    Have we ever seen a super Jumbo with that type of the pattern......

  9. #9
    Daihonmei aquitori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NorCal Biotch!!!
    Posts
    9,135
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's a cool calendar....Alot of the local dealers didnt bring in some this year because it was to expensive to ship. Damn shame.
    The world sleeps as the chance to learn something new passes.

  10. #10
    Daihonmei dick benbow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    seattle, wa
    Posts
    6,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have an older Hikari calendar that i use with some of my seminars.....My current one, Taro was kind enough to give to me. I used to have a place I bought japanese garden calendars, but they quit carrying them.

    Ryan, you just know the right people.... Sigh
    Dick Benbow

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Big Girls
    By RelaxZen in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-29-2009, 01:55 AM
  2. Moved 6 of the big girls
    By kntry in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-27-2008, 02:06 PM
  3. Mixing boys and girls
    By Tom C in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 08:08 PM
  4. BKKS' Show calendar for 2005
    By Bern in forum Club News and Updates
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-15-2005, 05:29 AM
  5. momotaro calendar 2005
    By swordfish in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-23-2004, 02:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Articles - Sitemap - FAQs and Rules

KB Footer Graphic
Straight from Japan... For the serious hobbyist!
All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com