Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan

Thread: TEWA KOI website (momotaro products)

Post Thanks / Like

TEWA KOI website (momotaro products)

hi to all koi lovers

I am the sole dealer of momotaro products in Australia. Plenty of thanks to MIKE SNADEN of yumekoi for helping make this happen. Mike is probably one of the most honest koi dealers around and will tell you the honest truth of the quality of his kois.

Our website is www.tewakoi.com feel free to email us ([email protected]) any comments whether good or bad on the website. I would love to have your comments. I would also like to hear from anyone how their bakki showered pond is doing indoor or outdoor.

Cheers :lol: :P

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I can't argue with anything you've said! I have a high regard for Mike as well and the products your now associated with, so hope it turns out to be a good move on your part.

my indoors BS has only been running now for less than a month. I kept it in conjuction with my j-mat. all water perameters the same as before, the only difference so far is that the koi's appetites are defintely increased.
    I turned the heater down from 67 F to 64 F as part of a move to get the koi into my outside pond soon. never slowed them down a bit! Most of my learned coleagues believe it's simply the increased air but I have 3 -250 gallon (U>S&gt vortexes that each have a high blow 40 0n them and they've always kept the water well saturated. I, like SMG- who posted on this board on the thread NEXUS-believe having a BS type and a submerged type of filter combines several different conditions to foster different "bugs" to the benefit of our koi.

looking forward to hearing from what your learning in the land "down under"

Cheers!

Post Thanks / Like
    dear dick

cheers for your description for your pond and how its all going, if people think it is just increased air than think of how much better it is for those people who do not have pond water that is saturated.

once again thanks for your reply :?