Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What I've been doing lately

Post Thanks / Like
    BRIAN! How are you? Looks like we both still have the bug! I’m glad to see koi-bito is still going strong! I just wanted to pop in and say hello. I hope all is well and please give my regards to your wife and kids.

Post Thanks / Like
    Rob! How are you? Yep, it's been a long time and we both still have the bug. The forum is still going thanks in no small part to a number of longtime members that contribute regularly.

It's been too long, we should really catch up!
    Brian Sousa
    Koi-Bito Forum

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Brian, I have not been here in a while. Thanks for continuing to maintain this forum after all these years. It’s good to see you still experimenting with breeding. When will your tosai be available for sale? I am especially interested in the Karachi and yamabuki ogon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sunny! I hope to keep the forum going for a very long time and now that I've removed that bad code it should be much easier to manage. The land that I live on came with a deep well that decided it wasn't going to work in the spring last year so I had put of breeding until I found someone that was able to repair it rather than dig a new one, which would have cost a fortune! This year I'll be able to start on time so breeding should be a lot more productive as water won't be an issue.

The tosai should be available in mid to late May. Don't have high numbers and I didn't grow them with heat, so they will be regular and not jumbo sized.
    Brian Sousa
    Koi-Bito Forum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12