Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan

Thread: Is dim_queen7 OK

Post Thanks / Like

Is dim_queen7 OK

I hope are new little lady dim_queen7 is OK. I heard they had a major earth quake over seas. I think Indonesia got hit with some of it.

Tom

Post Thanks / Like
    i hope she's oke. so far 4000+ lives in Indonesia have been lost, and counting. but the tragedy affected mainly Aceh and areas near to it,. Nearest large city near to it would be Medan, where my parents recide, but even there the effect thankfully is not that major.

I recall she mentioned that she purchased some fishes from Blitar. which logically and hopefully, should mean she and her kois live in Java and therefore not affected by the quake and the ensuing tsunami.

Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting how the world shrinkes as you build friendships over the KB board.
    This morning when I got up and wandered down to the Computer room and saw the news, it's always the first thing I worry about. Are the people i've chatted with Ok. I hope and pray so. It seems more and more, there are storms and natural disasters that come back to back. No part of the world seems exempt.
    One of my close friends works for world vision and his job is to co ordinate needs among the warehouses around the world. He was on vacation with his family for the christmas holiday but as soon as he heard he rushed back into his office.
    Let's hope this new year is kinder.

I'd be curious in the asain calenday to know what year this is (dragon, Tiger etc)
    and what it means event wise. anybody know?

Post Thanks / Like
    My son runs a couple of game servers and noticed that all of the Indonesain and Mayalsian players dropped out about the time of the quake. Most of this may simply be due to loss of connection infrastructure. Not to worry. Most of indoneasia is unaffected with the province of Atche in North Sumatra taking almost all the damage.

B.Scott
    Semper in excreta, sumus solum profundum variat

Sansai
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are right Scott. Only North Sumatera area were affected. For us who are living in Java, not even a slight tremor was felt. We knew of the devastation only from the news media.

Post Thanks / Like
    The down side is we don't know where Dim-Queen lives!
    Semper in excreta, sumus solum profundum variat

Tosai
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah...im fine...

hello...
    yeah im fine..i live in jakarta in java...so here...we couldnt feel any impact...its just rainin almost evliday here...thanks for caring...

but yeah...others...my fellow brothers were not...so far 4000+people died...n may increase...just hope...they will take care of themself...

thanks...anyway...im buying few new koi...i will post their pic soon....and if possible...can somebody help me by give a comments on them...thanx...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dim_queen7
    hello...
    yeah im fine..i live in jakarta in java...so here...we couldnt feel any impact...its just rainin almost evliday here...thanks for caring...

but yeah...others...my fellow brothers were not...so far 4000+people died...n may increase...just hope...they will take care of themself...

thanks...anyway...im buying few new koi...i will post their pic soon....and if possible...can somebody help me by give a comments on them...thanx...
    Thank god your doin fine ...Our prayers go out to all who have suffered...Kinda gets me thinking when the next quake is goin to happen here in California...
    The world sleeps as the chance to learn something new passes.

Post Thanks / Like
    That's the best thing I heard today dim_queen7, your safe and ok. It's so sad to see all the people dead on the news.

Tom

Post Thanks / Like
    on the brighter side, looking forward to seeing your selections. will look forward to the pictures!