Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Eastern Nishikigoi Koi

Post Thanks / Like

Eastern Nishikigoi Koi

Since Ken pays for a link on this site, lets ask how many are going to the show he's putting on? The show is February 5th & 6th. Not only will it be a great show. Eastern Nishikigoi Koi has some great koi for sale. Check out some of his koi at www.enkoi.com

Tom

Post Thanks / Like
    Way to go Ken! I wish you the greatest of success with your show. Mr. Ogata had a very impressive presence at the All-Japan this year, and I was quite taken with a ginrin showa he bred that's owned by my acquaintance Mr. Kaneyama.
    Brian Sousa
    Koi-Bito Forum

Post Thanks / Like
    Brian, here's something to think about. How about next year coming out to the show and meeting some of your people that post on the board. I'm sure a lot of use would love to meet you.

Tom

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom C
    Brian, here's something to think about. How about next year coming out to the show and meeting some of your people that post on the board. I'm sure a lot of use would love to meet you.

Tom
    Tom,

I'm not sure if most folks realize it or not, but I also work a full time job of some 60 hours per week. With the little vacation that I'm entitled to, I've really got to pick and choose wisely so that I'm able to get the material I need for the magazine and also keep my family happy and on speaking terms with me.

I think that Ken's show is more than newsworthy, and I'd love nothing more than a chance to meet and mingle with our many supporters from California, both pro and hobbyist alike. Hopefully with both the continued support of and also new support from koi professionals in the business, I'll be able to make Koi-Bito my exclusive endevour, and devote more time to getting around and meeting all the wonderful folks that make Koi-Bito possible.
    Brian Sousa
    Koi-Bito Forum

Post Thanks / Like
    Boy would that be nice if this paided the bills someday. I hope that dream comes true for you.

I do understand where you are right now. I'm in the same boat. Vacations are not something we take a lot of for one reason or another, and when we do, we need to use them for the family.

Tom

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, work does suck!!! Try being telephony support from Cisco Systems....I haven't had a day off in almost 3 weeks!!! Anyways, Brian if your here in California come to the Silicon Valley and hangout...You got Kevin, Tom Lai and the rest of the guys here that would really welcome you and your family...But until then hope to see you and the rest of the gang next Nov in Japan.
    The world sleeps as the chance to learn something new passes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Will make the 5 hour drive to see you if you ever do make it Brain.

Aquitori with not having a day off in three weeks this will mean you have more money for koi when you go to Ken's place. I saw a few the other day that had your name on them.

I have some plans for that weekend, but I told my wife they have to change, because the Eastern Nishikigoi Koi Show going to be one heck of a good show. To top it they will have 22 show tanks for people to show koi in. All these tanks are sold out as of now. This means lots of get koi for everyone to see. Some of the larger shows that I have been to, that have been around for years, don't even have 22 tanks at them. So if you can make it, it will be well worth it.

Tom

Post Thanks / Like
    I had not visited the Eastern site for quite a while. Some grand ones are pictured. Curious, though ... the one that grabbed me was a female Ochiba. I think it is the best looking Ochiba I've seen listed on any of the dealer sites since harvest.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by aquitori
    Well, work does suck!!! Try being telephony support from Cisco Systems....I haven't had a day off in almost 3 weeks!!! Anyways, Brian if your here in California come to the Silicon Valley and hangout...You got Kevin, Tom Lai and the rest of the guys here that would really welcome you and your family...But until then hope to see you and the rest of the gang next Nov in Japan.
    Don't worry buddy...I know that I'll always be in good company in California!
    Brian Sousa
    Koi-Bito Forum

Post Thanks / Like
    It's tough for everyone. Shuffling work, family, and hobbies. It all takes time. But the hard work we put in just makes the rewards that much better . I'm sure we'll all meet up sooner or later.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast