Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Koi-Bito domain name expired yesterday

Sansai
    Post Thanks / Like

Koi-Bito domain name expired yesterday

Brian,

The Koi-Bito domain name expired yesterday and was "stolen" by someone else on the renewal date. Most US users should no longer be able to bring up the domain by name. Some international users maybe still can, as propregation of domain names is slower overseas, and even on some smaller ISPs in the US. Everyone bookmark the IP to continue to get access to the site. http://66.221.219.161

There is an appeals process in place that will probably allow you get back the domain, if you need help with this let me know.

Ryan S.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks to HenryC, I found my way here. It ruined my whole morning routine not to be able to follow my regular links.

I sure would like to know who grabbed the domain name. Bet thay are trying to hold-up Brian...the scoundrels!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeM
    I sure would like to know who grabbed the domain name. Bet thay are trying to hold-up Brian...the scoundrels!
    Registrar Name: register.com

Domain Owner: C I Host
    1851 Central Drive #110
    Bedford TX 76021
    TEL: +1 888 868 9931
    FAX: +1 888 242 7554

This was registered on April 6th, the day after Brian's registration expired.
    Arthur

Post Thanks / Like
    I would suggest to everyone that has a extra minute to call the toll free number 1 888 868 9931. If they get enough calls we can bring there phone bill up by hundreds a month. Set your phone on redial and have fun. They got about 30 calls from me already today.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom C
    I would suggest to everyone that has a extra minute to call the toll free number 1 888 868 9931. If they get enough calls we can bring there phone bill up by hundreds a month. Set your phone on redial and have fun. They got about 30 calls from me already today.
    If you really want to ramp them a bill, send them faxes to the toll free fax number. If you fax pages of black paper the fax machine toner will be out in no time, and poof, no more faxes.
    Arthur

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks toi Mike M and his help in getting me word on how to access. What a mess. I have to wonder about the mind that would take advantage of a situation and expect people to conduct business from them as a thief?

Post Thanks / Like
    Should be no problem with me, I work on Cisco's IP Telephony.....HAHAHAHA..... 10,000 users on the just the San Jose Headquarters...HAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Tom C
    The world sleeps as the chance to learn something new passes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Have only just got access (thanks Doris) after a few days of trying. Real pity not to be able to keep in touch with all you US/World folks from the UK and follow what is happening.

Just hope it gets sorted out soon.
    Regards, Bob
    ><{{{{> ><{{{{> ><{{{{>
    <}}}}>< <}}}}><

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur
    If you really want to ramp them a bill, send them faxes to the toll free fax number. If you fax pages of black paper the fax machine toner will be out in no time, and poof, no more faxes.
    or fax to their phone line, most faxes automatically redial this should keep them "happy" answering beeps...

Post Thanks / Like
    Bob, glad you got word on how to get here and hope you pass it on. I'm sure Brian is at the show in tokyo for KB coverage and i guy can only do so much. especially seeing how it never rains but it pours!

Hang in there and we'll get it sorted out! I worked in the japanese garden today and i ache all over. hardly put a dent in it! the bonsai corner looks great with all the bonsai out and displayed. saturday i built the last of the benches I needed
    and it really made that corner look nice. i turned around and looked at the pond and garden and knew what i had to do! the one good thing is in the weeding process everytime i'd find a worm the koi got a treat. Coupla times i was afraid they'd knock each other unconscious as they all charged the worm and no one backed off! ouch! I had to take turns throwing worms to selective corners to avoid collissions!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast