Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan

Thread: Hello from SC

Fry

Hello from SC

My name is Bradley Trader a former Marine, thats were the user name comes from. I am new to Koi and have a customer who is giving me his Koi. I plan on building a cage for them and keeping them in the acre pond until I can build a pond for them.My intent is to build a 4400 gal pond that will be three feet deep and will use a gravel bog for filtration. Well I know I will be needing a lot of help on the way so thank you in advance. Devildog

Fry

Hello from NE Arkansas

Just wanted to say Hi
    Apparently i do more reading than talking ..Lol
    I have a 4500 gal koi pond & enjoy seeing what others are doing

Fry
    Sorry Devildog
    I didn't mean to post on you ,I thought i started a new thread

Any how Welcome to the board !!!

Fry
    Quote Originally Posted by Devildog View Post
    My name is Bradley Trader a former Marine, thats were the user name comes from. I am new to Koi and have a customer who is giving me his Koi. I plan on building a cage for them and keeping them in the acre pond until I can build a pond for them.My intent is to build a 4400 gal pond that will be three feet deep and will use a gravel bog for filtration. Well I know I will be needing a lot of help on the way so thank you in advance. Devildog
    First off, Thanks for what you've done for America!
    Second, Make sure you put a top on the cage or they'll jump out and make sure you make it big enough for the koi.
    Make sure his Koi are clean BEFORE you put them in the 4400 gallon pond you're talking about building. Best thing to do is set up a QT tank and keep them in there for about six weeks.