Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan

Thread: Greetings from New Jersey!

Greetings from New Jersey!

Hello everyone!

This is my second time writing an introductory post on this forum - the first one I created never appeared as a new thread (perhaps because my account was not yet "activated"?) I thought I did that the day I registered... but I got an email just now saying my account was activated or whatnot.

Anyway! Back to my introduction;

I stumbled upon your lovely forum a few days ago (the day I registered) when searching the web for how bad Tetra Koi food is. I am surprised by how many Koi keepers feed Tetra! It is unbelievable. I started skimming through your forum and after several threads later I knew that I wanted to be a part of this. I've never thought of joining a Koi hobby discussion board/group but being able to share and discuss ideas, information and experiences can be very useful - especially being able to connect with Koi hobbyists from all around the world in all different environments and climates with varying backgrounds will surely add to my knowledge of the hobby in ways that simply reading books and keeping Koi myself cannot. I look forward to learning from all of you (and perhaps teach a thing or two once in awhile).

I guess I'm supposed to share some details about myself here. I'm not sure where to start: if anybody is interested, they can ask me questions and I'll be happy to divulge.

Nisai
    Quote Originally Posted by uhmyearightok View Post
    Hello everyone!

This is my second time writing an introductory post on this forum - the first one I created never appeared as a new thread (perhaps because my account was not yet "activated"?) I thought I did that the day I registered... but I got an email just now saying my account was activated or whatnot.

Anyway! Back to my introduction;

I stumbled upon your lovely forum a few days ago (the day I registered) when searching the web for how bad Tetra Koi food is. I am surprised by how many Koi keepers feed Tetra! It is unbelievable. I started skimming through your forum and after several threads later I knew that I wanted to be a part of this. I've never thought of joining a Koi hobby discussion board/group but being able to share and discuss ideas, information and experiences can be very useful - especially being able to connect with Koi hobbyists from all around the world in all different environments and climates with varying backgrounds will surely add to my knowledge of the hobby in ways that simply reading books and keeping Koi myself cannot. I look forward to learning from all of you (and perhaps teach a thing or two once in awhile).

I guess I'm supposed to share some details about myself here. I'm not sure where to start: if anybody is interested, they can ask me questions and I'll be happy to divulge.
    Apologies for a very late Welcome (a late i guess would be better than never ,I guess .

I am sure you would have used the form a lot by now and would be familiar with the mot of the people who are active ...

Regards,
    KK