Denver Koi Show August 20/21 2005

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver Koi Show August 20/21 2005

Looking forward to seeing as many Koi Kichi that can make it to the Denver Koi Show August 20 and 21 at Tagawa Water Gardens. Information to be had at www.rmkc.org.
    Best regards,

Bob Winkler

My opinions are my best interpretation of my experiences. They are not set in stone as I intend to always be a student of life. And Koi.

sigpic

Originally posted by Bob Winkler
    Looking forward to seeing as many Koi Kichi that can make it to the Denver Koi Show August 20 and 21 at Tagawa Water Gardens. Information to be had at www.rmkc.org.
    I will be there Hopefully! Trying to find plane tickets. they arent Cheap Sir Winkler aint cheap at all....

Joe
    It's a living creature (chit happens)

Comment

hitch a ride in Kevin's suitcase
      Best regards,

Bob Winkler

My opinions are my best interpretation of my experiences. They are not set in stone as I intend to always be a student of life. And Koi.

sigpic

Comment

New Development- We are doing a flow through system for constant water changes. Somewhat Similar to the San Antonio Show, that has every one raving. Should be pretty cool
        Best regards,

Bob Winkler

sigpic

Comment

Good idea, a flow thru system. I pump 24hrs with 1.5 hp. pump at 50 gpm, so roughly 24x60x50 72,000 gallons into a 24,000 gallon pond. We have great water so nice en clear. Hope it works out for you Bob. Do I get free room and board if I can teach your player how to bat 500? LOL
          Gary

Comment

You get a matching scholarship ...LOL
            Best regards,

Bob Winkler

sigpic

Comment

All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com
            Working...
            X