Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

26th Annual KCSD Koi Show Feb 23-24, 2013

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 26th Annual KCSD Koi Show Feb 23-24, 2013

    For those planning their Koi Road trips....

    Click image for larger version

Name:	koi_pin_2013_green_trees.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.8 KB
ID:	240116
    26th Annual Koi Club of San Diego Koi Show
    February 23-24, 2013
    Del Mar Fair Activity Center

    For more info
    “In times like these men should utter nothing for which they would not be willingly responsible through time and in eternity.”

    Abraham Lincoln
  • #2

    Here's the entry form...

    2013 26th Annual KCSD Koi Show entry form

    Are we there yet?
    “In times like these men should utter nothing for which they would not be willingly responsible through time and in eternity.”

    Abraham Lincoln

    Comment

    • #3

      Originally posted by Lomaponder View Post
      One of the best koi shows. Will be there again.

      D

      Comment

      • #4

        KCSD Koi Show

        Our club is beginning talks in caravan to San Diego Koi Show in February. Being elected Club President last week, I can ensure this will happen. Got a check list of koi shows in 2013 and San Diego is the first, its going to be great seeing all the exhibited koi and catching up with old friends. See ya there.
        Rosimeri Tran
        CENTRAL CALIFORNIA KOI SOCIETY
        cencalkoi.com

        Comment

        • #5

          Thank you and looking forward...

          Originally posted by cencalkoi View Post
          Our club is beginning talks in caravan to San Diego Koi Show in February. Being elected Club President last week, I can ensure this will happen. Got a check list of koi shows in 2013 and San Diego is the first, its going to be great seeing all the exhibited koi and catching up with old friends. See ya there.
          Great to hear that our Koi-loving brothers and sisters are planning to make it down in February. Here is the link to the show page with the entry forms.
          “In times like these men should utter nothing for which they would not be willingly responsible through time and in eternity.”

          Abraham Lincoln

          Comment

          • #6

            Are we there yet?....

            Originally posted by Lomaponder View Post
            For those planning their Koi Road trips....

            [ATTACH=CONFIG]36996[/ATTACH]
            26th Annual Koi Club of San Diego Koi Show
            February 23-24, 2013
            Del Mar Fair Activity Center

            For more info




            Setting up 50 tanks; vendor space filling up fast; entries coming in. Looking good.
            “In times like these men should utter nothing for which they would not be willingly responsible through time and in eternity.”

            Abraham Lincoln

            Comment

            • #7

              Originally posted by Lomaponder View Post
              Setting up 50 tanks; vendor space filling up fast; entries coming in. Looking good.
              Heard of you guys bought new tanks for this year show. Do you guys want to send your old tanks to the North?

              --Dinh

              Comment

              • #8

                If the Price is Right...

                Originally posted by dinh View Post
                Heard of you guys bought new tanks for this year show. Do you guys want to send your old tanks to the North?

                --Dinh
                Dinh,

                We're not sure how many (total) (Have funds/commitment for 24 - Probably all by show time) tanks will be available. Show may go on with some old tanks and the new tanks mixed together.

                The old tanks will be for sale at "FIRE SALE" prices. (Just special arrangements (Pre-notice of intention) has to be considered). If interested, PM John Svelan (Club Pres. & Show Vendor Chair ((or me)) for details).

                Cash - You carry
                “In times like these men should utter nothing for which they would not be willingly responsible through time and in eternity.”

                Abraham Lincoln

                Comment

                • #9

                  cool - PM sent...

                  --Dinh

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    And the Judges are...

                    2013 Judging Team

                    Jim Reilly (ZNA), Morris Township, New Jersey, Head Judge
                    Norman Call (AKCA), Roseburg, Oregon, Asst Head Judge
                    Tom Ayers (AKCA), Tucson, Arizona, Asst. Judge
                    Dick Thomas (ZNA), Indiana, Asst. Judge
                    Duc Nguyen (ZNA), Connecticut, Candidate Judge
                    Jason Guevara (AKCA), Abilene, North Carolina, Candidate Judge
                    “In times like these men should utter nothing for which they would not be willingly responsible through time and in eternity.”

                    Abraham Lincoln

                    Comment

                    • #11

                      It's right around the corner...

                      @ month to go, for the show. So if you be showing, it be wise to be knowing.
                      That cut off is approaching.

                      But this show-chair be bending, that the dead-line has been extending
                      From Feb. 1 to Feb. 8

                      But the sooner, the better - Tanks be going.
                      “In times like these men should utter nothing for which they would not be willingly responsible through time and in eternity.”

                      Abraham Lincoln

                      Comment

                      • #12

                        Originally posted by Lomaponder View Post
                        @ month to go, for the show. So if you be showing, it be wise to be knowing.
                        That cut off is approaching.

                        But this show-chair be bending, that the dead-line has been extending
                        From Feb. 1 to Feb. 8

                        But the sooner, the better - Tanks be going.
                        Hey Matt, can you put down 2 tanks for ZNA Norcal folks (Long V adn Dai N.)

                        Thanks,
                        --Dinh

                        Comment

                        • #13

                          Going..going..

                          Show tanks

                          Get your reqs. in.

                          And yes, Dinh - Two tanks, so far, set aside for NorCal.

                          Matt
                          “In times like these men should utter nothing for which they would not be willingly responsible through time and in eternity.”

                          Abraham Lincoln

                          Comment

                          • #14

                            Originally posted by Lomaponder View Post
                            Show tanks

                            Get your reqs. in.

                            And yes, Dinh - Two tanks, so far, set aside for NorCal.

                            Matt
                            Thanks matt....

                            Your show is now on the internet world map....
                            2013 San Diego Koi Show at Del Mar Plaza (Saturday February 23, 2013) - Upcoming

                            --Dinh

                            Comment

                            • #15

                              The End is Near...

                              The End is Near...

                              Don't you wait...

                              Preregistration ends the EIGHTH

                              Time waits for no man...or koi kichi.
                              “In times like these men should utter nothing for which they would not be willingly responsible through time and in eternity.”

                              Abraham Lincoln

                              Comment

                              All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com
                              Working...
                              X