KOI KICHI & WATER GARDEN CLUB'S 4TH ANNUAL KOI SHOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KOI KICHI & WATER GARDEN CLUB'S 4TH ANNUAL KOI SHOW

Koi Kichi club will be holding our 4th annual koi show on November 19th & 20th, 2005. Location Eastern Nishikigoi 14700 Goldenwest St. Westminster Ca 92683. Our judges this year will be: Dr. Art Lembke, Mr Burt Ballou, Mrs. Nicole Lembke and Mr. Garry Chin... sizes 1 to 7, English style...
    For further information you can contact: Nancy Morales (562)809-0743
    or email: [email protected]

Last edited by Nancy M.; 09-23-2005, 10:53 PM. Reason: added show poster

Originally posted by Nancy M.
    Koi Kichi club will be holding our 4th annual koi show on November 19th & 20th, 2005. Location Eastern Nishikigoi 14700 Goldenwest St. Westminster Ca 92683. Our judges this year will be: Dr. Art Lembke, Mr Burt Ballou, Mrs. Nicole Lembke and Mr. Gary Chin... sizes 1 to 7, English style...
    For further information you can contact: Nancy Morales (562)809-0743
    or email: [email protected]
    The Koi-Unit NorCal Chapter will be there to support our SoCal Chapter!!!! Are the show packets ready to go for this show?
    The world sleeps as the chance to learn something new passes.

Comment

[QUOTE=aquitori]The Koi-Unit NorCal Chapter will be there to support our SoCal Chapter!!!! Are the show packets ready to go for this show?[/QUOT

They are being printed this week.. Anyone who wants one just let me know, I can email or do hard copy in the mail.

Comment

[QUOTE=Nancy M.]
        Originally posted by aquitori
        The Koi-Unit NorCal Chapter will be there to support our SoCal Chapter!!!! Are the show packets ready to go for this show?[/QUOT

They are being printed this week.. Anyone who wants one just let me know, I can email or do hard copy in the mail.
        Cool, most of the guys are goin to roll down there either to show or support...

Comment

look forward to seeing all of you.. I am sure we can find something for all of you to do..

Comment

Entrant packets are now attached, on post #1

Comment

Shila and I are trying to arrange to be there too....hopefully with more people from Colorado also....
              Best regards,

Bob Winkler

My opinions are my best interpretation of my experiences. They are not set in stone as I intend to always be a student of life. And Koi.

sigpic

Comment

I aint going if Bob/Shila aint going
                It's a living creature (chit happens)

Comment

LOL Joe... we are trying, but kid stuff may stop it.... Sides, I need a look at the new buttercup... rumor has it you cant grow personality....
                  Best regards,

Bob Winkler

My opinions are my best interpretation of my experiences. They are not set in stone as I intend to always be a student of life. And Koi.

sigpic

Comment

Bob tell Shila buttercup is still looking good, she want to come home with you this time.

Tom

Keep it simple, keep it straight Koi-Bito.com

Comment

LOL>. I bet she is even friendlier by now
                      Best regards,

Bob Winkler

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Winkler
                        Can't wait for another show, So-cal came up for the Camellia Show support, I think the NorCal can make a trip down to support.

Comment

Bump...................
                          “If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed” Adolf Hitler

Chris~

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Winkler
                            Buttercup awaits you and Sheila... The Winkles will be missed at this show.. Class acts for sure..

Joe
                            It's a living creature (chit happens)

Comment

Bumpity Bump!
                              “If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed” Adolf Hitler

Chris~

Comment

All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com
                              Working...
                              X