ZNA NorCal November Meeting !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZNA NorCal November Meeting !!!!

As beginning of the harvest season and many local dealers are now in Japan for koi buying and will bring many goodies over next month. November 11, 2006 ZNA NorCal meeting will be conducted as the Nisai buying trip with participating dealers for ZNA members and guests...

The day starts at 9:00am at PS Koi (www.pskoi.com), then to San Jose to cover Champion Koi (www.champkoi.com) and TSE Koi. (www.tsekoi.com). For Majestic Koi (www.majestickoi.com) buying trip, Rob is currently in Japan for special quality koi.... We will probably have to schedule a special trip there because of the distance.

More details will be posted later... Hope you all can make it....

--Dinh

Originally posted by dinh View Post
    As beginning of the harvest season and many local dealers are now in Japan for koi buying and will bring many goodies over next month. November 11, 2006 ZNA NorCal meeting will be conducted as the Nisai buying trip with participating dealers for ZNA members and guests...

The day starts at 9:00am at PS Koi (www.pskoi.com), then to San Jose to cover Champion Koi (www.champkoi.com) and TSE Koi. (www.tsekoi.com). For Majestic Koi (www.majestickoi.com) buying trip, Rob is currently in Japan for special quality koi.... We will probably have to schedule a special trip there because of the distance.

More details will be posted later... Hope you all can make it....

--Dinh
    9am.....*sigh*.....I highly doubt I'll be able to make it that early. I'm about 4- 5 hours away. Will everyone be car-pooling from dealer to dealer?

Marie
    Marie

http://www.koi-bito.com/forum/koi-gr...wout-form.html

"Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and
    paints his own nature into his pictures."
    --Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

Originally posted by Sangreaal View Post
      9am.....*sigh*.....I highly doubt I'll be able to make it that early. I'm about 4- 5 hours away. Will everyone be car-pooling from dealer to dealer?

Marie
      Your neighbor Steve was here for October ZNA NorCal meeting... Check with Steve so that your guys can carpool.... When you got down here and sign up for norcal. Tony and I will be your drivers of the day;-)) Deal or no deal?

--Dinh

Comment

Marie
        Come down and stay the night before the meeting.

Comment

Please check the website znanorcal.org for more info as it is posted....
          The world sleeps as the chance to learn something new passes.

Comment

There's a possibility that Bob and I may drive down to PSKoi with my brother and his wife on Saturday morning. So there could be four of us Will this be a problem?

Marie

http://www.koi-bito.com/forum/koi-gr...wout-form.html

"Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and
            paints his own nature into his pictures."
            --Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

No Problem at all!

There's a possibility that Bob and I may drive down to PSKoi with my brother and his wife on Saturday morning. So there could be four of us Will this be a problem?

As part of supporting the ZNA club and its members, PSKoi will be having a 25% of sale on all Koi in stock Saturday November 11th for ZNA members only. You can join the ZNA that day to get the discount.

Comment

All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com
              Working...
              X