X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sacramento Koi Show Nov. 6-7 , 2004

http://camelliakoi.org/RAMBLINGS_Sep...al_events.html
    It's a living creature (chit happens)

I was hoping to have links to the exhibitor and vendor packets on-line by now. (EDIT: they are now available via the link above) We've had alot of interest already.

But since Brian allows PDF attachments I'll attach it here. (Optimized for printing, so it is only 230K)

Thanks for the reminder!
    Attached Files

Comment

Joe, are you going?

Comment

erwinsan, Garry gave me your info and you are reserved for a single tank. You can only put 4 of the big girls in there!

Tanks are going fast. So far it looks like this is going to be one great show!

Comment

Tank reservations have slowed down now. Btw, you can check fish in Friday evening by appointment. I'll try to be there for registration and a benching team has committed to being there for appointments.

FYI

Comment

Sorry got Jet lag still. Yes I will be netting fish for Kevin San! I will see ya guys there but need to drive all night to San Diego for a business meeting 6 am Sunday. I will be there though. Joe

Comment

Joe san, I think it is sleepy time for you....You need the rest for the show....
              The world sleeps as the chance to learn something new passes.

Comment

Originally posted by aquitori
                Joe san, I think it is sleepy time for you....You need the rest for the show....
                Yes need rest for show. I will be ready to party friday night. What night are you guys going up? Joe

Comment

I was thinking bout goin up Friday night with Brian....But we will see. I am bringing 6 fish.

Comment

It sounds like we have the makings of a very eventful weekend. I heard Size 4 is going to be very competitive . I'm looking forward to seeing all the koi (all sizes) and above that, I'm looking forward to seeing/meeting everyone.

Comment

JasonS, thank you for the confirmation. I just got it now. I look forward to meeting you. Thanks again.

Comment

Size 4?! Oh no! I didn't want any competition.

The more the merrier! Bring some babies too!

Comment

I think Erwin-san is bring out some serous koi...I finished taking pics of fish and boy do they look ok. Well, it will be nice to meet everyone there. Jason I sent out my show pack yesterday, just a reminder...

Comment

Aquitori - why do you have to go "there". I'm merely bringing a couple of fishes so I can hang out with the big boys... such as yourself. You should be nice to rookies. Remember I'm still Fry and your Nissai.

DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE !!!

Seriously though, JasonS what's the waters ph up there? I'd like to get as close to it as I can to minimize the stress on the fish.

-erwinsan

Comment

Me a Big Boy yes in size...I am just out there to check out the show.

Comment

All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com
                              Working...
                              X