Thanks to the Camellia Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to the Camellia Club

I just wanted to thank the Camellia Club and everyone who made last weekend's event possible. I wan nice meeting everyone and finally putting faces with the names. And ofcourse, seeing all the koi. See you all soon.

Hey Erwin-san what did you think about the winners? Especially the "Young Champion"? Well anyways, I give props out to Garry Chin...Hella ova Cool Guy....for a really nice show... If you have another one they will come!!! Even the San Jose Hobbyist!!!! Til' next year again!!!!!

KOI-UNIT!!!!
    The world sleeps as the chance to learn something new passes.

Comment

I'd like to say thanks as well. I had fun really a lot of fun . Gary also was a swell dude! Jason what did you feed your fish to make them poop white? Secret formula? Joe
      It's a living creature (chit happens)

Comment

Joe - "poop white" LOL

erwin

Comment

Aquitori - "don't worry" . I'm with you, but what's done is done. Let's enjoy the up coming holidays and prep for the ZNA Gardena show.

whazz upp with the whazz upp??

Comment

Originally posted by keokoi
            I'd like to say thanks as well. I had fun really a lot of fun . Gary also was a swell dude! Jason what did you feed your fish to make them poop white? Secret formula? Joe
            Lots of Koi Clay, munching on algae, and the bag water included some oyster shell pieces that fell through my trickle tower.

Comment

And Don I mean Erwinsan what are you bringing to the ZNA gardena show? By the way that is a really nice avatar..... Joe

Comment

Joe - don't hate, we know Don's your main Bro. LOL. Nice avatar huh !?! The picture was courtesy of a guy from Santa Cruz, you may know him Keokoi...

THANKS FOR THE PIC BRO, AND MUCH THANKS TO AQUITORI FOR EDITING THE SIZE FOR ME, SO I COULD FIT IT IN THE AVATAR !!!

Comment

Ok Don, you are my bro!

Comment

Let's just say there won't be a Joe today without Don. We all know Joe studied under Don in the hobby. Joe remember you told me how Don thought you the finer aspects of koi in Japan. Much props to Don for teaching Joe the hobby!!! Erwinsan, I ain't UNICEF....HHHMMM where did I learn that? Oh yeah, it was Erwinsan. Shot, I would still be pick garbage koi if it wasn't for my teachers Joe and Erwin...Maybe, this time I will try my luck with Jumbo Tosai from Ito Koi and win a Champion at Gardena...Oh I forgot, I did win a Young Champion with one, Larry knows the fish he was one of the Judges...

KOI-UNIT!!!!!

Comment

There is Don and then mini don. They both know more than me. I am just a fry ready to get culled. Toni no causing static on the boards you know mini don is grasshopper didn't you...... Joe

Comment

Joe, your still the man in the Koi Hobby....KOI-UNIT!!!!!! That's cool your goin to Gardena, shot I would go to if I was offered Business Class Seats for a 1 1/2 hr flight. Man, we would have been honored if you would have rode with us up there...Not everyday you get to spend sometime with a guy who has more years in the hobby next to Don....

KOI-UNIT!!!

Comment

I think I have to ride in cargo with the fish. They wouldn't even double bag me. Your right not everyday you get to do that. You guys are driving down in that pimped out Mustang of Erwinsan AKA mini don.

Comment

The Mustang? Shot I rather ride in Herbies daddy....VW bus cruzin Highway 1, shot....I still would rather have your 1st Class seat and be there when you give your seminar at Beverly Hills Hilton. What was the topic again? "Koi and how it effects the Bush administration".

KOI-UNIT!!!!!
                            Last edited by aquitori; 11-09-2004, 09:31 AM. Reason: Messed up

Comment

The Camellia Koi Club thanks all who came out to make it's Sacramento Koi Show a success.

Erwinsan, Aquitori, Keokoi... dudes, hope we don't have to wait a year to hook up and speak koi.

Planning has already begun for Sacramento Koi Show 2005, more "fun" and new awards coming
                              GarryC

Comment

All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com
                              Working...
                              X