Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• keokoi
    replied
    Its all good! Never new when it wasn't. But I also never new they were punches... I'm a lover not a fighter. So hey man if it got under your skin it wsn never meant to be like that. Thought it was all fun and games. I guess someone lost an eye. My last post on here... I'm out.... Joe

Leave a comment:

• erwinsan
    replied
    Originally posted by keokoi
    Ditto can't we all get along. Rodney dangerfeild........
    Keokoi - I'm with you and aquitori . we can talk crap or we can talk carp. personally, i prefer the later. on the real side though, you can't throw a punch and expect not to get a punch back, let me just remind you, you threw the first one. ball's in your court bro.

Leave a comment:

• keokoi
    replied
    Originally posted by JasonS
    Lots of Koi Clay, munching on algae, and the bag water included some oyster shell pieces that fell through my trickle tower.
    Ok Jason just was wondering on that. I guess you guys do need to buffer your water up there.. Joe

Leave a comment:

• keokoi
    replied
    Ditto can't we all get along. Rodney dangerfeild........

Leave a comment:

• aquitori
    replied
    Cant we all get along?

Well anways, regardless who has what I think Brian N still came home better than all of us put together at the show....Props out to Brian N the best Koi Bagger in the West!!!!

"Can't we all..get along?"
    Rodney King

Leave a comment:

• keokoi
    replied
    Damn I give you props I shall try to learn in your footsteps. But I don't think I can walk on rice paper without a trace. I gotta say you won more awards than me on your fish. But then again I don't show. Yeah your right I guess I have in your terms Petco fish. yeah we all know the truth.
    I guess I gotta go to Momotaro to make me a real guy such as yourself... Joe

Leave a comment:

• erwinsan
    replied
    And Erwinsan how long was your bigger kohaku in your home pond before the show?

aiight then.....
    "aiight then", so now you're mini Martin Lawrence?!? and here we go again; thinking size is everything, toooo bad

and as much as I want to continue this dialogue, I have to go somewhere tonight... so peace and don't take it personal; we all have our faults....

Leave a comment:

• keokoi
    replied
    And Erwinsan how long is your bigger kohaku before the show? !!

aiight then.....

Leave a comment:

• erwinsan
    replied
    What is Petco? Oh well I guess you would have to shop there to know the inside stuff. !
    now, now, you know admitting is the first step to recovery

Leave a comment:

• erwinsan
    replied
    An all Northern California koi show would be great, but the ultimate would be an All California Koi Show. Something like a nor-cal vs. so-cal hobbyist and maybe even a Shinkokai show were dealers can compete against each other. I could just imagine what koi may come out.

Leave a comment:

• keokoi
    replied
    Originally posted by erwinsan
    That's right - they sell koi at Petco (do they have a Petco in SC ). maybe we will see your entries next year.
    What is Petco? Oh well I guess you would have to shop there to know the inside stuff.

Leave a comment:

• aquitori
    replied
    All in all we all had fun...We can all joke with each other with no hard feelings, Joe and Erwin especially...With so many problems we all face each day, the show seemed to be a retreat from all the BS in the world around us. Where else can you have a whole weekend to spend time with koi and hobbyist. Like I said before I give Garry, Bob and the rest of the Club memebers props...!!!!

Also, what is a club without a show every year? That club is nothing!!! The term "Koi" shouldn't be in the name of the club(s)...What I want to see next year or some where down the road is an All-Northern California Koi Club Show!!! Probably may be too much of a hassel but then again it would be nice!!!

I think the Camellia Koi Club earned their props last weekend!!! Much love to all...2005 Baby!!!! I'll bring the Sake cold and warm!!!! Peace....

Antonio AKA aquitori
    KOI-UNIT.....

Leave a comment:

• erwinsan
    replied
    Originally posted by scvkoi
    Ditto Jason's Thanks to Rick B., not only for Friday, Saturday, but especially Sunday when it always gets to be a mad house..with people wanting to jam home with their koi.

Maybe a special award for next year:
    Erwinsan Prize (Here for the sake (only the finest though)).
    Garry - It would an honor to have a prize titled after myself. Even if it is only for the "sake" and the winner is based on the ugliest and probably weirdest koi in the show LOL .

erwin

Leave a comment:

• scvkoi
    replied
    Ditto Jason's Thanks to Rick B., not only for Friday, Saturday, but especially Sunday when it always gets to be a mad house..with people wanting to jam home with their koi.

Maybe a special award for next year:
    Erwinsan Prize (Here for the sake (only the finest though)).

Leave a comment:

• JasonS
    replied
    We had a goodly amount of $$ from the vendors too, who, I suspect, also made a goodly amount of $$ at the show. The vendor support early on made it so we can look at the food bills and tank rental costs and say "no worries".

I want to especially recognize Rick Blazo (Wild Orchid Koi and Water Gardens, in Santa Cruz) as especially helpful. He pitched in with setup and benching on Friday and was a great help to Jim Phillips with the water quality.

Be sure to get Rick involved with the Santa Cruz event. You won't regret it!

P.S. And, no, I'm not just saying this because I won a $20 fish from Wild Orchid in the raffle. It takes alot more to bribe me!

Leave a comment:

All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com
Working...
X