Welcome to the new grow out forum!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the new grow out forum!

Hello everyone! Some one (but I forgot who it was sorry) in the shiro thread thought it might be a good idea to have a seperate forum for grow-out threads. I thought it would be an excellent idea as we can use this for the shiro grow-out and any others that we do. We can also post updates of grow-out koi here long after the current grow-out is done. Thanks for making the new forum Brian!
    Koi-Unit

ZNA Potomac Koi Club

Great, who and when do we pay for the koi. Sorry if I missed this info earlier.

I found the info on the next thread. Thank you. This could be fun for comparison purposes. I plan on giving them big water and tons of food.

Comment

Not sure if I mentioned in the main thread but Bob will be getting 3 koi outside of the competition to grow-out in his mud ponds. These koi will not be judged but Bob will post pics of them so we can compare mud pond grown-out koi to ours.
      Koi-Unit

ZNA Potomac Koi Club

Comment

Kewl! I think the whole thing is gonna be a blast, and a most humbling and exiting education for us all
        Larry Iles
        Oklahoma

Comment

this is great. thank you for setting this forum. looking forward to learn from what others have to offer. this will be fun for years to come.

Steve

Comment

It is going to be very educational to watch so many of these tosai grow up. I hope a lot of people continue posting pictures of their selection for a long time. I know some will never been seen again....but many (hopefully most) will.

Comment

Good thing- Bob grows some BIG fish!
              Melissa

Comment

Alright! Our own special sub forum, great idea.

Comment

hello Jim can i have ones more fish ? i ready have two but still like to have ones more .

Comment

This is moving along quickly. Thanks for the new forum. I'm so looking forward to finally seeing them.
                    The views expressed above are my own personal views and, as such, do not necessarily reflect the views of the AKCA or the KHA program.
                    SANDY

Comment

Paid the money now just waiting for that teaser picture of the group. This is going to be so fun.

Comment

I just paid as well and I can't wait for the photos. It will be very entertaining to try to rank 200 tosai

Comment

Originally posted by Cody Turtle View Post
                          I just paid as well and I can't wait for the photos. It will be very entertaining to try to rank 200 tosai
                          Cody

I think "daunting" should be the expletive used here. Entertaining is when there is no pressure to perform. This grow out will be fun, but ALL THE BITO EYES WILL BE UPON US!!!!

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by nguyen4 View Post
                            hello Jim can i have ones more fish ? i ready have two but still like to have ones more .
                            Probably not. I have two people on stand by ahead of you but I got you down as 3rd in line now.
                            Koi-Unit

ZNA Potomac Koi Club

Comment

JNorth,

So how many contestants are there in this grow out contest? got be more than 50 people, right?
                              can you publish the final list of contestants? thx

Steve

Comment

All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com
                              Working...
                              X