No announcement yet.

4Texas Showa Growout thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, wow, you certainly got a lot of growth in a year.

If they keep growing like that each one will need it's own pond.
    Barbara

"I may be old but I refuse to grow up."

Comment

WOW! amazing growth! I really like that 1st one...if you ever decide to make some room for dem Dainichi's...let me know

Comment

Originally posted by dtran6 View Post
        WOW! amazing growth! I really like that 1st one...if you ever decide to make some room for dem Dainichi's...let me know
        David this is my favortie grow-out showa, since you like her so much here are some more pics of her for you to see. She is very unfinished and have a couple of more year to finish, but the potential looks very good.
        Attached Files

Comment

Sweet! keep us updated with pics

Comment

Now a Sansai

Is there anyone else out there who still have their Ogata showa grow-out? I originally started out with 3 , #80 had the best growth but was a male and had to be rehomed. #25 was a very nice female, but a good friend talked me into letting him take her off my hands. This is the only showa I have left and want to show everyone her progress. She is a Sansai now and I last measured her on April 2010 as 25.5".
            She has beautiful white shiroji, beni still looks very deep and strong but sumi has still not come up yet only a little on the shoulder. Maybe I have to wait for another yr or 2. Body looks to be pretty goodb but her tail tube looks a little too thin. Maybe because of all the eggs she's carrying. Please comment on what you think and is she worth holding on too. I hope you enjoy the picks and if anyone else still have theirs, please post results for us to see.(Dtran)
            Attached Files

Comment

Looking Good Tom! looks like she was worth every penny and more that's good growth! I don't think mine is 20". I will bowl it later and see

Comment

I still have mine and would love to see all of the others that are still around.
                I would be very suprised if mine was 20 inches.

Tom, she is something! I hope you continue to keep and watch her...and share her progress.

Comment

All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com
                Working...
                X