No announcement yet.

Texas Hotaru Sanke Grow-Out (Champion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Hotaru Sanke Grow-Out (Champion)

Well, finally! here is the picture of the champion of this grow out, so do we really need to do all this posting? Dr. Lam would it not be easier to just accept the fact that I have the winner in my pond and start wearing your "LOSER" T-shirt now.
    Attached Files

Tom, Can you order for me one shirt, too ( i wear large size). Dam, that is a nice sanke. If you need some more "red' paint I can send for you without charge.

Comment

She is a pretty little girl. Going to be a monster. Let's hope the Sumi doesn't take over. As far as the contest goes I don't think pattern is going to matter so you have a great show with her.
      Whoever said you can't buy happiness didn't know about Koi

Comment

i just saw Tom sanke a month and a half after the selections....and she looks to be the winner...at least she is better than mine....

Comment

Lookin real nice
          sigpic

Comment

Hotaru (Champion) as of 6/30/10

Well people finally bowled her up for inspection and she measured at 14.5". She's filling out pretty good beside the scratch on her head when I had to chase around to catch her.
            Only one problem I don't like is that her sumi is already out and looks to finish early. No matter she looks like GC material anyway you put it. So put in your shirt size and prepare to be whupped up by a real koi keeper from Texas.

Attached Files

Comment

yikes, look at her shoulders...nice.

i don't want my tank next to yours in san antonio.

Comment

Originally posted by 4TEXAS View Post
                She's filling out pretty good beside the scratch on her head when I had to chase around to catch her.
                Only a dingbat can ding a fish like that.

Here, let me help a noob out.

Comment

Tom....Looking GOOD! Love the frame.

Comment

had the chance to hang out with a few kichi a couple weekends ago and bowled up some pretty amazing dainichi (sorry, you have to go to a show to see those) along with Tom's sanke. I'll let Tom add any additional comments. all i know is that she is 18.5 inches and the body looks great. this koi and Ryan's koi are developing nicely.

link to the video as well
                    YouTube - hotaru nisai tom.MPG
                    Attached Files

Comment

Excellent site ! Great work ! Cheers ! 33

I found this site using google.com. And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really excellent site. Great work, great site! Cheers! Sorry for offtopic

Comment

her sumi is already Fifa coins out and looks to finish early. No matter she looks like GC material anyway you put it. So put in your shirt size and prepare to be whupped up by a real koi keeper from

Comment

All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com
                        Working...
                        X