Bill's Hotaru Sanke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill's Hotaru Sanke

Here a video of my Sanke and a few pictures. Still in QT of 1150 gallons.
    She is 14" as of yesterday.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-T6IMaTXeQ
    Attached Files
    Koi Wrangler
    CKHPA

VERY nice body, Beni looks even and great Sumi placement. It's about time you finally posted pics.
    The views expressed above are my own personal views and, as such, do not necessarily reflect the views of the AKCA or the KHA program.
    SANDY

Comment

Yeah, yeah, yeah.............I have to fix the link.
      Koi Wrangler
      CKHPA

Comment

Like Sandy said, 'bout time. Too busy with your other hobbies to keep us updated?

Is that a scratch near the head in the beni on the vid?

Bill did you stand near a rattle snake when you filmed this?

Comment

That was what Ron was so excited about when she was bowled......remember Ryan. You said she came in looking like that.....
          Koi Wrangler
          CKHPA

Comment

Is that a scratch on her head?

She really is pretty. I think you should send her here so she can grow in the mud.
            The views expressed above are my own personal views and, as such, do not necessarily reflect the views of the AKCA or the KHA program.
            SANDY

Comment

Originally posted by kntry View Post
              Is that a scratch on her head?

She really is pretty. I think you should send her here so she can grow in the mud.
              I have several I would love to bring to your mud pond Sandy. I do not know if it is a scratch or a window. It was like that when I got her, Ron was very excited when he saw it..........
              Koi Wrangler
              CKHPA

Comment

Has the shape changed any since you got her? You've had her for a few months, right? If it is a scrape, it should be almost healed by now.
                SANDY

Comment

No change that I can tell Sandy.
                  Koi Wrangler
                  CKHPA

Comment

It's probably a window then. An injury would have started healing by now in your water. Sorry. Hopefully it won't get any larger. She's still an awesome fish.
                    SANDY

Comment

That fish is in another class. I can only believe it got in the GO bcause of the annoying hi on the gill plate. And thta is such a minor issue, but one that cause it to be allowed to be in the GO.
                      The owner of this fish has a problem..how can they keep it without screwing it up.

Comment

Originally posted by luke frisbee View Post
                        That fish is in another class. I can only believe it got in the GO bcause of the annoying hi on the gill plate. And thta is such a minor issue, but one that cause it to be allowed to be in the GO.
                        The owner of this fish has a problem..how can they keep it without screwing it up.
                        Just as long as he does not have a "mango tree" like another owner and all will be fine.

Comment

All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com
                        Working...
                        X