Sinking Pellets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sinking Pellets

I'd appreciate any recommendations regarding various sinking pellets. I find I am feeding more sinking foods. (Skimmers too efficient!) Far more variety of choice among floating pellets.

funny Mike, I have the opposite problem. I feed floating and sinking hikari wheat germ as it seems to offer foods to the aggressiive and timid in the pond. My bottom drain sucks it up so fast that I often find half in the sump. Still i think it has it's value.
    Dick Benbow

Comment

Sinking pellets good in feeders

I also prefer sinking pellets in my audotmatic koi feeder to keep them out of the skimmer. However, my source is no longer available. I feed floating pellets when I hand feed. I would also appreciate comments on sources for good sinking pellets. I'm trying a new food source but they don't make sinking pellets yet.

Comment

Gene at KoiVillage.com sells sinking pellets. He carries Hikari for sure, not certain about others.
        ChrisC

Comment

kathryn,
          I know Tony & Arthur at Oregon Koi who helps support this board carries it and I'm sure they'd mail you some!
          Dick Benbow

Comment

MikeM here's a link from ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...980529095&rd=1

Koi Lagoon has the sinking pellets for auction and I have won a couple of their auctions and still saved $15 with shipping. So check it out.
            The world sleeps as the chance to learn something new passes.

Comment

All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com
            Working...
            X