Thoughts on this Kohaku

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on this Kohaku

14 inch...Yagenjii bred.....not sure of sex. Not mine...but considering it. Keeps growing on me....good, bad, indifferent comments please....won't hurt my feelings at all.
    Attached Files

Dan, you sure do fall for the bare shoulder look.

Should I try to search for things I don't like too much, or should I just confess that I think she is beautiful right now? .... maybe that is what is wrong with her. Looks too good for her age.

If I was in the market, I'd take that risk. (I expect the Beni is not as intensely red as the photo indicates, but softer in person.)

Comment

Mike...softer yes, but thick beni....not to different from photo though..as photos tend to intensify things somewhat.

Yep...I like the strapless look...lol....just something about nice white on the shoulder area, for me anyway.

Comment

i like it. to me the body looks well balanced, and if the hi is thick then it's a nice koi indeed. the pattern is not to my taste (prefer more balance between front and rear hibans).

i especially like the shape of the head and wide distance between the eyes.

Comment

Vey nice body conformation - seems like it has excellent shiro.
          The Hi seems to be very even from the pix, wish I can view it in
          person.

I like it as a light kohaku and it is a member of your avatar's family.
          With that, I am sure you are going to get it;-))

--Dinh

Comment

Dan

I like it, I guess I like that strapless look, I know it sure is more comfortable...

Comment

Dan,
              I like this Kohaku, I think you should'nt wait too long!
              Koi-Unit
              " Da Best" Chapter
              xxx

Comment

I like this Kohak. The shiroji is clean, the beni looks good, good odome.and great bloodline...I am sure if the Maruten and second step were centered perfect the price is alot more...I would consider it...
                The world sleeps as the chance to learn something new passes.

Comment

All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com
                Working...
                X