Maruyama Kohakus ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tony,
    skip lunch for a month and you will have money for those Kohaku.

stan

Comment

Here is the 4th Maruyama Kohaku from Genki that we didn't have a picture in the earlier post.

She's a jumbo tosai at 16+". I missed out on the momotaro kohaku on koiauction from Genki but I still got this one

What do you guys think of her?
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by koiloco
        Here is the 4th Maruyama Kohaku from Genki that we didn't have a picture in the earlier post.

She's a jumbo tosai at 16+". I missed out on the momotaro kohaku on koiauction from Genki but I still got this one

What do you guys think of her?
        Dude you should have bid on that Kohak.. Very nice and good price. Heck you didnt have to pay shipping charges either. So you had the upper hand in price war... Sorry man.. Kev will have many more auctions in future.

Joe
        It's a living creature (chit happens)

Comment

I was looking at that one, nice pickup....The pattern is very flowery which I like. I saw the fish person so I have no doubt that the beni is very good and thick Kaguro Beni is very evident on this Kohak....Would like to see this fish in Oct after the summer growing...

Tony..
          The world sleeps as the chance to learn something new passes.

Comment

Originally posted by saratogatan
            tony,
            skip lunch for a month and you will have money for those Kohaku.

stan
            Good tip...Probably save like $20 a day for lunch...But by the time I have enough saved I would have to go to Maruyama in Oct to pick one out...This sounds even better...
            The world sleeps as the chance to learn something new passes.

Comment

Originally posted by aquitori
              Good tip...Probably save like $20 a day for lunch...But by the time I have enough saved I would have to go to Maruyama in Oct to pick one out...This sounds even better...

Oooh Man.. That would be a treat to see. Maruyama and Sakuma jsut a hop skip and a jump. Both in Isawa. Both breed top class koi. Isawa is a cool town but I dont remember is a whole lot cause I was drunk LOL..

Joe

Comment

Hey Joe,

I still kick myself for missing out on the momotaro kohaku.

My dad and brothers came over on Sunday evening for dinner. We got a little (ok! more than a little) drunk

When I woke up at 4:00 A.M. the auction ended already.
                Not meant to have it as I told Kevin.

Next time I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by koiloco
                  Hey Joe,

I still kick myself for missing out on the momotaro kohaku.

My dad and brothers came over on Sunday evening for dinner. We got a little (ok! more than a little) drunk

When I woke up at 4:00 A.M. the auction ended already.
                  Not meant to have it as I told Kevin.

Next time I guess.

You know me... I get to see so many fish. I am a firm believer of not meant to be. heck I dont even put fish on hold. If its meant to be its meant to be!!!!!

Joe

Comment

Folks,

Your comments are greatly appreciated. And thanks to wtansk, stan, and koiloco for keeping this threat alive by adding more interesting Maruyama
                    Kohaku. These are beautiful as well.

I just took home the 3-steps Maruyama (center in the 1st pix, bottom in the 2rd pix). These Maruyama Kohaku I posted are from Champion Koi.

Here is the 3-step Maruyama kohaku again.

Comment

koiloco,
                      congra on that maruyama. they all be swimming in my pond if kevin let me get more than 1.

stan

Comment

hey stan,

got to share the jewels. Did you get 1 of the 4?

I thought you did. I remember Kev. told me something like that.

I am a sucker for sandan kohaku!
                        I am still from missing out on the momotaro sandan kohaku Kev. put on koiauction.com. Oh well!

Comment

Koiloco,
                          Yes I got 1 out of 4. The first sentence I told kevin was 'I take them all', but he said 'please only 1'. So I ask him about his list and joe's list, got the nidan. If you give up on yours' I will take it, I think kevin will have no objection.

I bid on the momotaro, like it, ready to get my wife kill me for getting that koi. But I have no internet acess over the long weekend, I was travelling with the family, so that is life. I will ask kevin to set his future autions to end at, like friday 4PM, I will have a better chance then.

stan

Comment

I and Kevin talked about that too. He regreted ending the auction at such an odd time and on FOURTH OF JULY

Anyway, just not meant to have it.

The maruyama kohaku are very nice, too.

Now at least I know if I want to sell the kohaku back, someone might be interested!

Comment

All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com
                            Working...
                            X