Anoxic filters.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anoxic filters.

hi good people.i am interested in anoxic filters, do any of you use this filter. i am in the uk.but do not know anyone using this filter.

Anoxic filter

Originally posted by sam51 View Post
    hi good people.i am interested in anoxic filters, do any of you use this filter. i am in the uk.but do not know anyone using this filter.
    I want to construct an anoxic filter too. Is there any one who has this filter for a long time and can recommend it.

Comment

If you google, you can read thru several different koi chatlines that have bantered this topic. Th first of which was started in may of 2008. i didn't
      find anything in these back and forths that would lead me to give it any kind of consideration.
      Dick Benbow

Comment

In a koi pond system we want DO to be @ 100%....or as close as we can get.

Given that anoxic filters work in a DO depleted enviironment....are you building the pond system to have high DO or low DO? After all, it can't be both in one body of water. Low DO will not be good for the koi.
        Koi keeping is not a belief system; it is applied science with a touch of artistry.

Comment

All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com
        Working...
        X