X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jacovors
    replied
    DAZ,

Alligators may not be a problem for a fry pond , but there is no way I would even come close to the pond if one is in there lol

Leave a comment:

• Sanke56
    replied
    netting

I put netting over mine up north too. I got a real scare this spring when an osprey was zooming in on my breeders I put the netting on right away. Yes i enjoyed your video too I would like to see a close up of some of them. What are the parents like?

Leave a comment:

• D@z
    replied
    Do you get alligators in your mud ponds? I dont suppose they would be a problem in a fry pond but they would take larger koi?

Leave a comment:

• kgt1223
    replied
    Morning Mike,

It is bird netting and it is a must down here in Florida, especially with young colorful koi. They are like smogasboard beacons!

Leave a comment:

• MikeM
    replied
    Either my "reception" is not good, or that is a lot of bird netting over that pond! ... so much work put into it. Makes the price of koi more appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• jacovors
    replied
    Thanks Kiefer,

Always enjoy you're videos.
    From the looks of it there are not a lot of fry left in the pond and they should grow very well. I do enjoy it most when there are a lot of fry and the competition for food makes them more eager to eat than worrying a bout being seen.
    Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• GazKoi
    replied
    Great stuff and they look very active

Leave a comment:

• koifishgirl
    replied
    Its better than any video I could have made. I still have to learn to use the zoom on my camara . I think I will try and get a video this weekend if rain will let me.

Your fry are growing fast, remember to keep me a few for parent stock.

Leave a comment:

• kgt1223
    started a topic grow out pond vid

grow out pond vid

First look at grow out pond. Not the greatest vid. Will get better one tommorow.

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/virginkoi/Picture%20008.mpg
All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com
Working...
X