Hacked membership...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hacked membership...

Folks, 'someone' I have a problem with has hacked my 'Newt' membership on this board, as well as one I had on the AWGS board. I have no control over it, and did not make the last post by 'Newt' on the 'opinions of this food' thread I've been posting to. This person has changed my login so I can't get in, and my profile.

Please be aware of this, and if you have any questions please email or PM me.

Newt

I've emailed Brian but haven't heard back from him...if anyone can get in touch with him, please have him email me asap! Thanks!

Newt,

I just got back to Japan now. Please PM me and let me know the details.

rgds,
    Brian Sousa
    Koi-Bito Forum

Comment

Newt,
      you never knew how I felt when it was done to me huh? Ya had an idea but now ya know.
      Thing is the "per$on" doing loses more respect than the person he is attempting to discredit. So it is sorta cool.

Comment

Brian will be on top of it an remove the BS...Anyways, how do we expect him to finish the magazine with all this BS happening....
        The world sleeps as the chance to learn something new passes.

Comment

Yes, Luke, it's not fun. And Aquitori, you are correct...Brian jumped on it. It's too bad that hassles from other boards were brought over here to disrupt things for others not involved at all. The person responsible for this has no class, and thinks the koi hobby now revolves around him.

My apologies to all.

Newt
          Just my thoughts...

NewtCity Message Board

TheMudPond Board

Comment

All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com
          Working...
          X