OK, the beni stress got to me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, the beni stress got to me

With all of the problems with beni over the last few weeks. I thought it was time to open my Benigoi Red Ale. That with a few others sitting by the pond tonight might help.

Sorry Koi Unit guys. I was saving them for when you come for a visit, but I just needed a little beni in my life tonight.

Tom

Keep it simple, keep it straight Koi-Bito.com

TomC, have a koi-unit moment....

KOI-UNIT!!!!!!
    It's a living creature (chit happens)

Comment

Tom: Take the top off.

:0 :0 :0 :0 :0

Comment

Mike the tops off now and I'm getting ready for #2. Boy a few more and it might look like beni again.

Joe, I will get that picture of the kohaku in a few for you to see.

Tom

Comment

Tom C now you know how to chill KU style....A chill beer sounds nice right now!!! Now you just need a nice thick steak....HAHAHAHA
          The world sleeps as the chance to learn something new passes.

Comment

Where's TomC at?

ahhh he prolly is answering all those questions about Beni to his wife.. After a few bottle of truth syrum... LOL

Joe

Comment

No more problems with that beni. We had fish dinner tonight, just joking.

Boy I'm a light weight. Two beers and I'm out of it. That shows you how much I drink. I was counting my toes and I'm so drunk I counted six toes.

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C
                No more problems with that beni. We had fish dinner tonight, just joking.

Boy I'm a light weight. Two beers and I'm out of it. That shows you how much I drink. I was counting my toes and I'm so drunk I counted six toes.

Tom
                Wow you got the part for the next Lord of the riings.. You could be beni the hobbit.. LOL ... That Beer is cool. Bonn Winkler tried to offer me some now I regret not taking it.. That brew sure looks good...

Joe

Comment

Look I really have 11 fingers and my brother has 12 so If that is really your feet please use a little of the brew to clean your toe nails. Only our extra finger were removed at birth. I have a little stub though and it hurts just like you stumped one of your toes if I hit it on something. Is that really a beni beer? Or did you fix that up to?

Comment

Yes, that is a real beer a guy name Lane made. I think Lane should market them.

I have been told I have nice feet. You should see my hands. Count my fingers.

Comment

Good with a pc I see My finger came to far up the end of my pinky and did not have a bone, it had cartledge and a fingernail but was not useable My brother were the same way and I have meet another lady and hers were the same way, do you play games with people? I hope not because I am to gullible

Comment

koifishgirl those feet are not mine or the picture of that guy is not me. But I do think it would be fun to have 6 fingers on each hand.

Just having fun with pictures I find on google. I don't think I ever posted any pictures of me on any of the boards. May this will be the first one I do post of me. What do you think of me?

Comment

All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com
                        Working...
                        X