Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2005 SCVK Pond Tour Today - Don't miss this

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2005 SCVK Pond Tour Today - Don't miss this

    Santa Clara Valley Koi Club hosts 2005 annual pond tour today (7/16/05) -
    Don't miss this.

    More details: http://www.sckoi.com/pondtour/index.htm#pt05
  • #2

    Damn!, I'm working today so I won't be able to check it out. It's probably just as well though, I might want to redo again!
    Koi-Unit
    " Da Best" Chapter
    xxx

    Comment

    • #3

      Damn1 I forgot too. Akino you gots work?! damn I was gonna brink over some flank...

      Oh well...

      Joe
      It's a living creature (chit happens)

      Comment

      • #4

        Joe, if you miss this one, don't miss the Santa Cruz Pond Tour next month
        on August 20. It is right in your hometown ;-))

        Akinosan, you can include your pond as part of the SCVK pond tour
        next year or so ;-))

        Comment

        • #5

          Originally posted by dinh
          Joe, if you miss this one, don't miss the Santa Cruz Pond Tour next month
          on August 20. It is right in your hometown ;-))

          Akinosan, you can include your pond as part of the SCVK pond tour
          next year or so ;-))

          The Pond Tour is open to members of the Santa Clara and San Francisco clubs only.


          Guess I aint going since I don't belong to either club and may be in Denver for Bob Winklers koi show...


          Joe


          Joe
          It's a living creature (chit happens)

          Comment

          • #6

            Originally posted by keokoi
            The Pond Tour is open to members of the Santa Clara and San Francisco clubs only.


            Guess I aint going since I don't belong to either club and may be in Denver for Bob Winklers koi show...


            Joe


            Joe
            Joe, I thought you are honorable guest member for all koi clubs in Norcal
            area;-))

            Comment

            • #7

              Joe, I am probably going. Maybe I can sneak ya in the back gate.
              Thanks, Dennis
              (pond pics at www.Woollum.com)

              Comment

              • #8

                "May" be in Denver for "My" show??!!?? What's this? We might have no "secret agent' taking pictures and working behind the scenes??LOL.. say it ain't so Joe!


                Best regards,

                Bob Winkler

                My opinions are my best interpretation of my experiences. They are not set in stone as I intend to always be a student of life. And Koi.

                sigpic

                Comment

                • #9

                  Originally posted by Bob Winkler
                  "May" be in Denver for "My" show??!!?? What's this? We might have no "secret agent' taking pictures and working behind the scenes??LOL.. say it ain't so Joe!


                  Plane tickets are not cheap Bob.... I been trying dude...

                  Joe
                  It's a living creature (chit happens)

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    Yes, I know Joe... Hope it still works, but if not, you will still be an invitee/fish handler at the pond opening.
                    Best regards,

                    Bob Winkler

                    My opinions are my best interpretation of my experiences. They are not set in stone as I intend to always be a student of life. And Koi.

                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com
                    Working...
                    X