what do you guys think of this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you guys think of this?

I wanted to do something special for Frank's 50th Birthday, It is very hard to buy him anything, usually if he see's it and wants it he just buys it. So I had a friend of mine paint franks 4 favorite koi in our pond, I also gave my friend a picture of a waterfall, does anyone know where this waterfall is located? I gave Frank the painting last night, even though his BD is today, but he had to work so we took him to dinner and had cake with our daughter and grandson last night.
    Frank really loves the painting. thank god!!

hi

i can see why he is well happy what a truly great painting and unique gift that will please for years to come
    regards
    lee

Comment

Hey, Nancy . . .

that painting's a knockout (and so are the koi). A VERY impressive gift. Job well done!

Happy 50th to Frank Don
      Don Chandler
      Member: AKCA, ZNA, KoiUSA

Comment

Originally posted by KoiCop
        that painting's a knockout (and so are the koi). A VERY impressive gift. Job well done!

Happy 50th to Frank Don
        Thanks Don, I will pass on your BD wishes to Frank

Comment

Very nice painting! He better have liked it .
          Koi-Unit

ZNA Potomac Koi Club

Comment

Nancy, it is very very beautiful painting - specially with the kohaku, it looks like a live fish to me. Happy BD to Frank.

--Dinh

Comment

Nancy, Frank can't be 50 he is like a Jumbo kid! Well Please tell FranK happy Birthday..
              It's a living creature (chit happens)

Comment

Originally posted by keokoi
                Nancy, Frank can't be 50 he is like a Jumbo kid! Well Please tell FranK happy Birthday..
                Hi Joe
                Frank, said thank you!!! And yes he is a Jumbo kid

Comment

Originally posted by dinh
                  Nancy, it is very very beautiful painting - specially with the kohaku, it looks like a live fish to me. Happy BD to Frank.

--Dinh
                  Hi Dinh
                  Thank you, Here are the actual photo's of our koi, in the painting.

Comment

Originally posted by Nancy M.
                    It is very hard to buy him anything, usually if he see's it and wants it he just buys it.
                    I married the same guy.

What a wonderful gift! The painted koi look exactly like your real ones - which are stunning, by the way. Beautiful koi look as if an artist painted them in real life already. A painting is very romantic versus maybe some koi "glamour shot" photos......

Comment

Frank ~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

Nancy, is that the water fall in the Ojiya Nishikigoi Center ?? See you guys soon.

~Erwin

Comment

Originally posted by Nancy M.
                        Hi Dinh
                        Thank you, Here are the actual photo's of our koi, in the painting.
                        Nancy, I saw some of your beautiful koi in person at SoCal ZNA show.
                        Still like them very much - I think your kohaku is the best.... Hope to view
                        your koi in person again here at Camellia koi show in coming October.

--Dinh

Comment

Wow, what a gift to recieve! I would be shocked if my wife bought me something like that. But even more, to imortalize your prized pets on canvas! Happy Birthday!
                          Nor-Cal Koi Unit KOI ADDICTED AND NEED NO CURE!

Comment

Originally posted by erwinsan
                            Frank ~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

Nancy, is that the water fall in the Ojiya Nishikigoi Center ?? See you guys soon.

~Erwin
                            Erwin Yes it is.. I took the photo a couple years ago.

Comment

Purty cool Nancy! What a great gift! HB Frank!
                              Best regards,

Bob Winkler

My opinions are my best interpretation of my experiences. They are not set in stone as I intend to always be a student of life. And Koi.

sigpic

Comment

All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com
                              Working...
                              X