Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where Can I Get Izeki Paste Food These Days?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Where Can I Get Izeki Paste Food These Days?

    IT'S ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE to get your hand on Izeki.

    Anyone know a source?

    Please share!
  • #2

    Try Eastern Nishikigoi.. You been hanging out at Kevins to much.. Just because he has been feeding Izeki


    Joe .
    It's a living creature (chit happens)

    Comment

    • #3

      This stuff is impossible to get, Joe is right you might want to check with Eastern and get on the waiting list...or...you can go to Japan and hand carry it into the states, relabel the packaging as whole wheat flour...you should have no problem with customs when you get back here, unless your not a US citizen.


      By the way the stuff taste horrible...
      The world sleeps as the chance to learn something new passes.

      Comment

      • #4

        Hey Joe,

        I didn't know Kev. is feeding Izeki. He's been on Hi silk for a long time. I think he only feeds it to the big shiro that's healing.

        And btw, I am not there as much as you are

        Comment

        • #5

          Originally posted by koiloco
          Hey Joe,

          I didn't know Kev. is feeding Izeki. He's been on Hi silk for a long time. I think he only feeds it to the big shiro that's healing.
          If you didnt know he was feeding it then how did you know he was feeding it to the healing shiro
          It's a living creature (chit happens)

          Comment

          • #6

            I thought you meant Kev is feeding all the big fish izeki.
            One time I dropped by and he was trying to feed only the healing shiro the paste food.
            Even Kev. had to get it from someone else I think.

            Hey Joe, btw, when do you want to drop by my house or when can I drop by yours so we can at least start this koi sitting plan so when one of us is away on vac., the other will watch over the pond. Let me know.

            Comment

            • #7

              Sorry but Eastern Is COMPLETELY OUT OF STOCK.. Bob Winkler got the last bag, and it had a whole in it.

              Comment

              • #8

                I know were there is some for sale in the US but I will never never tell

                Comment

                • #9

                  Originally posted by shiromujigirl
                  I know were there is some for sale in the US but I will never never tell

                  Perty Please
                  It's a living creature (chit happens)

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    Hey guys , Nancy bought all of them from the first time . i need some too for this growing season.

                    Comment

                    • #11

                      Originally posted by keokoi
                      Perty Please
                      Try with Fancykoioutlet, Lam might has some.

                      Comment

                      • #12

                        Anyone try kutsuri paste food yet?

                        I've tried it last year, but can't compare it to Izeki because I never used Izeki.

                        Comment

                        • #13

                          Originally posted by koiloco
                          Anyone try kutsuri paste food yet?

                          I've tried it last year, but can't compare it to Izeki because I never used Izeki.
                          BNkoi... Lam had it last year..

                          None this year..
                          It's a living creature (chit happens)

                          Comment

                          • #14

                            Lam gets it from Ken at Eastern... all gone Nancy only got 2 bags

                            Comment

                            • #15

                              Originally posted by koiloco
                              I thought you meant Kev is feeding all the big fish izeki.
                              One time I dropped by and he was trying to feed only the healing shiro the paste food.
                              Even Kev. had to get it from someone else I think.

                              .
                              HAHAH that is koikichi when a Dealer feeds the best foods to his koi.. I have seen Kev go through multipel bags of Hi Silk... The koi looked better and often times bigger than when they were photographed...

                              I have 1 1/2 bags of Izeki left.. I am saving it for fall time. The koi digest it easier and also it leaves very little waste...

                              I have seen Aquitori take a bite of some Izeki.. The look on his face said. Not for human consumption...!

                              I felt bad for the koi as Aquitori stole some of their meal...

                              Joe
                              It's a living creature (chit happens)

                              Comment

                              All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com
                              Working...
                              X