seeking for cure ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seeking for cure ..

hello everyone its been 7days since typhoon haiyan hit our area in the Philippines.

during the typhoon, one of my koi jump out from the fish pond.
    luckily i found it lying in some water paddle. but the thing is that its body began to curve in the tail area.

if it is possible can it be straighten again?
    what medications do i need?

Please help me ..

- hyon

Hi Hyon, hope you can find some answers that will be helpful. Don't know if it will help, but some pictures would describe the condition better.

Comment

I think only time will tell on the curvature. My experience with fish that jumped out of the pond and wriggled around on the ground causing lots of skin abrasions seem to respond well with those meds that feature Tea Tree Oil as a main ingredient.
      Dick Benbow

Comment

Originally posted by dick benbow View Post
        I think only time will tell on the curvature. My experience with fish that jumped out of the pond and wriggled around on the ground causing lots of skin abrasions seem to respond well with those meds that feature Tea Tree Oil as a main ingredient.

koivet.com on MelaFix - Melaleuca Tea Tree Oil

Comment

Originally posted by yerrag View Post
          Hi Hyon, hope you can find some answers that will be helpful. Don't know if it will help, but some pictures would describe the condition better.
          ill try to post some good pictures of it sir ..

Comment

Originally posted by dick benbow View Post
            yes my koi also has broken scales and black spots are beginning to appear. its like its having bruises ..

Comment

thanks ricshaw...
              Dick Benbow

Comment

All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com
              Working...
              X