200,000 posts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 200,000 posts!

Tosai Sunny just made the 200,000th post on the Koi-Bito Forum. Way to go everyone, and thanks for being a part of things for these past 10 years!
    Brian Sousa
    Koi-Bito Forum

That's fantastic Brian! Did I win anything? :-) We really appropriate you and the rest of the Bito team for bringing us together on this great forum. Look forward to be part of it for another 10 more years. Congrats on this important milestone!

Cheers,
    Sunny

Comment

nice to see your posting Brian...happy holidays......and WTG Sunny
      Dick Benbow

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
        Tosai Sunny just made the 200,000th post on the Koi-Bito Forum. Way to go everyone, and thanks for being a part of things for these past 10 years!
        So that means that it is `Bito`s` BIRTHDAY !!!!!

Congratulations and a big thank you to Brian for enabling the forum to be successful all this time, no mean feat nowadays.

Chris

Comment

200,000 Quality Post !
          President : GLK&GS
          Officer : NMZNA
          Certified Judge : AKJA

Comment

Congrats~! Though I'm not a regular poster but I've learnt a lot from this forum

Comment

There is a calm (even a “climate change” if this was the Outside) that has replaced the clamor of previous times. The survivors at KB of the exile and the self-exile and of the politics and the purges are a highly culled cluster of nishikigoi lovers. One of KB’s Greats said of this new era, “we’removing on”, and so we are and have. Koi consciousness is centered on the appreciation of the art form which is nishikigoi. But this consciousness is not confined to the object in flesh. "Colorful carp" are meaningful only to the extent that it moves us beyond abstraction toward connection.

Comment

All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com
              Working...
              X