Koi bites man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koi bites man

Here is a sad picture of a Karasugoi that turned on it's keeper. And you thought they were good luck? Beware! They can be bad tempered!

Eeeew
    Bad confirmation! :lol:

Comment

Look at it's beady little eyes.

Comment

Bet the Japanese would figure a way to make sushi out of them. ... Hey, why not export armored cats to Japan in exchange for koi? Just create a legend said to originate from native americans about armored cat sushi being better than a blue pill and all Asia will want those nasty things. Then we might exterminate the migrant species. The native fish can rise again.

Comment

What is that thing??

It resembles an armored catfish some but I see a heterocercal tail, and ain't no catfish got one o' them.

Is that a shark, nurse shark maybe??

I got me a big armored catfish (aka plecostomus). Caught 'im in the Houston Ship Channel electro fishing last year. Beautiful thing. Caught a mess of 'em I did. In the traps, gill nets and with the boat shocker. From little bitty to humongous. Must be raisin' in there.

Brett
          Brett

Comment

Dog fish?

:shock:

Looks like one of those "dog fish" I caught while fishing in the sound. :evil:
            Bancherd

Thai Koi-Keepers' Group

Comment

Leave it to SMG for a little comic relief!
              can you say "WOBEGONE"? if the truth were known it was probably one of bil's koi ,sick and tired of home made foods! as patrick henry once said
              "give me liberty or give me pellets!"
              Dick Benbow

Comment

Here's the "Yahoo" link for the original picture:
                http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...8.jpg&e=10

Comment

Is that Doitsu?
                  It's a living creature (chit happens)

Comment

SMG your credibility is on the line!! A new type of saltwater koi with a nutrient deficiency. Koi bite toe!
                    The perfect koi is always one purchase or spawning away!

Comment

Too many fast carbs led to a protien deficiency. If you have been feeding Cheerios watch out! Stay out of your pond!

Comment

id like to see a heron go and sit near that pond with that sat waiting, cant see the heron calling again, can you :lol:

Comment

One time I saw a heron downing a muskrat which was huge compared to the blue heron. I think the heron would get the better of the fish unless we sent the fish an email warning it.

Look who came for breakfast yesterday morning
                          The perfect koi is always one purchase or spawning away!

Comment

All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com
                          Working...
                          X