No announcement yet.

Sacramento Koi Show Live in 05

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrads to all the winners today, and all the participants were winners all the same! So many nice fish, I love this this hobby........
    Attached Files
    Nor-Cal Koi Unit KOI ADDICTED AND NEED NO CURE!

Comment

Thanks for the pics! Interesting how Sac Koi Show teams up with Green Acres Nursery for a set up site. Good idea. Does the nursery sell plants the same time or are they just donating space for the Show. The outdoor shade cloth structures make a perfect environment for show tanks, cool with brite light. Pics come out perfect and great koi to photo.

Comment

Congratulations!

To all the winners. There are some beautiful koi there. It looks like you all had a really great time from the pics. Thanks for sharing with the rest of us.

Comment

Congrats everybody! Looks you all are having a great time!
          Koi-Unit

ZNA Potomac Koi Club

Comment

Looking good! Nice koi, congrats to all the winners....
            Best regards,

Bob Winkler

My opinions are my best interpretation of my experiences. They are not set in stone as I intend to always be a student of life. And Koi.

sigpic

Comment

Jason,

wouldyou please post the list of the show judges and their comments about the koi winners, specially comments about the champions.

Also, any pictures from the show party last night?

Regards,
              --Dinh

Comment

Congrats to all winners. Congrats to Kevin Pham from GenkiKoi for importing such a gorgeous Sanke.
                TK

Comment

great show!

I came from Utah for the show, what a great learning experience for me. I would like to thank all who shared their knowledge and experience with me. Frank and Nancy, Jim, Larry Christensen( head judge) Larry Gill so many I can't remember names but talked to many and met many from this board. I have never had the chance to see real show quality koi, and so many in one place what a great time! I will be back next year Thank you Jack Love

Comment

Great looking koi. Congratulations to all of the winners.

Comment

Originally posted by kingkong
                      Thanks for the pics! Interesting how Sac Koi Show teams up with Green Acres Nursery for a set up site. Good idea. Does the nursery sell plants the same time or are they just donating space for the Show. The outdoor shade cloth structures make a perfect environment for show tanks, cool with brite light. Pics come out perfect and great koi to photo.
                      Bob Caruso worked with Green Acres last year, convincing them to let us take over a large section of their yard. We built on that this year and tried to improve the show further.

They advertise the show with their normal ads and CKC gets the word out via articles in the local press. Combined there is alot of folks that show up. Show traffic has been very good.

Comment

Originally posted by dinh
                        Jason,

wouldyou please post the list of the show judges and their comments about the koi winners, specially comments about the champions.

Also, any pictures from the show party last night?

Regards,
                        --Dinh
                        Head Judge -- Larry Christenson
                        Assistant Judge -- David Young
                        Candidate Judge -- Tom Ayers

I've got no information regarding judge's comments but I'm sure you'll hear something from the rest of the UNIT.

Comment

Many thanks Jason !!! looking forward to view new pix and comments....

Originally posted by JasonS
                          Head Judge -- Larry Christenson
                          Assistant Judge -- David Young
                          Candidate Judge -- Tom Ayers

I've got no information regarding judge's comments but I'm sure you'll hear something from the rest of the UNIT.

Comment

show

All the members of the Camellia koi club deserve a great hand for a great show, this show is a whole lot better than last years, the quality of koi was very good. Had a great time and look forward to next year's show.
                            Met a KB persons and enjoyed talking koi.
                            Jack Love coming all the way from Utah, you pitched , got your hands wet and worked like a pro, thank you for your help and also getting to meet and talking with you. Woodyack(hope that is correct) your first show and what a wooden handle you made for your net.....that stood out.
                            Thanks for all your help and also the koi unit, only one had the T-shirt on(Erwin). Hope you will have your tee on in November where you all will be going down south.
                            Thanks all and also for the great time and show.
                            Larry

Comment

Wow What a great time we had.... We just got in from a long 6.5hour drive
                              home, Our girls are all back in the pond. (Rental van is water logged)...
                              The Camellia club made us feel right at home. And the NORCAL KOI UNIT, well lets just say (what happens in NORCAL stays in NORCAL) right Ruben and Jeff
                              But biy do I have some good pictures. LOL LOL LOL
                              Thanks to , Joe, Antonio, Erwin, Jeff, Ruben, Russ, Chris & Fran, Jolene & John, You guys all showed us a GREAT weekend... How many people can get 86 from the claim jumper restaurant??? Cake anyone?? Whip Cream (Ruben)... LOL.
                              Pics coming soon.
                              Congrats to all the winners...

And lets not forget to mention what a great pizza party that Rob (Majestic KOi)sponsored... Rob you are really a great guy to have sponsored the whole party for the club... Way to go... You are the man...

Also Kevan Pham Of Genki for sponsoring Fantastic trophy's..

Comment

I guess that just turned out to be the pre beer party!!!
                                Originally posted by koinut
                                This is what the koi show is really all about! Having laughs, filling up with pizza and a brewski!

Comment

All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com
                                Working...
                                X