• Show
Clear All

• Matsunosuke.com

Has anyone joined Toshio's site ?
    www.matsunosuke.com
    Is it active ?

Hi,

I was on this Site several weeks ago.

The Happy New Year Greetings from Toshio are not very actual I think.

Btw, an amount of 54$ the year, I don't know if it's worth for a "forum"

Greetz Nico
    www.lordicon.de

Comment

Hi Doug,

I have been a member of the Matsunosuke site for a bit over a year. Good info there, and the pictures they took at last years Harvest brought back great memories. Other than, the occasional visit, I don't go there alot, maybe once a month. If they updated it more, I would go more.

Best regards,

Bob Winkler
      Best regards,

Bob Winkler

My opinions are my best interpretation of my experiences. They are not set in stone as I intend to always be a student of life. And Koi.

sigpic

Comment

Bob< Always the diplomat! I have heard this question asked so many times on other boards and the nature of the reply should in most cases have been eradicated! Anyway, I like your style. Positive with a great suggestion!
        Dick Benbow

Comment

Well. I emailed Toshio and he said he has been busy with spawning and an update is in the works ! LOL.
          I'll sign on, I guess.
          If the updates dont" appear", I reckon I'll have to take it out in fish this fall !!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:
          I've pizzed away $54 on worse...LOL

Comment

LOL Dick :lol:

Thnx. White man speak truth. 8)
            Best regards,

Bob Winkler

My opinions are my best interpretation of my experiences. They are not set in stone as I intend to always be a student of life. And Koi.

sigpic

Comment

I joined this site when it was first launched and quite frankly it is/was a total and utter waste of money.

There was a planned publishing schedule of information which ended up being months behind.

Any information that was published was extremely scant and lacking detail.

Mark
              Mark Gardner

Comment

I have to give a big ditto with Mark on this one. I dropped my renewal for those very reasons.

Rod L.

Comment

$54 for a forum? You get cheese with that? This site is free and you get more who's who in the hobby checking this out...
                  The world sleeps as the chance to learn something new passes.

Comment

Doug Stop

Save your money...I joined last year have seen only one update and a little one at that...Will not join again...I got some "Imperial" Mondo I can sell you for $54...

Was a good idea that never matured... ops:

Aloha! Mike

Comment

Which idea ? The "Maui Wowee Mondo Bumper" Or the site ?
                      :twisted:
                      Hey Mike.. Are you up to eight koi yet ?
                      You can tell me... I wont let Childers know.. LOL

Comment

Doug:

The site idea didn't live up to its expectations, something like you and I...

Still holding at 7 until October when a load comes in from Brady, somewhere between 2-5...depending on how much money I have and if I finish the new pond in time... :lol:

Speaking of Mondo Kane: Went to visit Stephen h, our answer to you, the guy who loves to give Steve and JR a ration of greif every now and then...What a spread...2.5 acres of jungle with all types of cut flower plants, bamboo, water lilies, koi and nemo type salt water fish which he wholesales... He's cut paths through the jungle, put in board walks connecting spring fed koi ponds to about midway down his lot which is on a hill side, right on the ocean...The lower portion of the lot is devoted to salt water fish...primitive at this time but is getting there....If you ever get to Hawaii, we need to visit him...

Aloha! Mike

Comment

What! My friend Stephen a 'reef raider"! I knew there was something about him I didn't like! Does he use cyanide on them or just nets? JR

Comment

JR:

Now you have to apologize to him... ops: He breeds them at his place and/or gets them from the Dept. of Natural Land and Resources to raise from fry to 1.5"... You too are invited to visit should you grace our Islands with your presence...In addition to Steve's place, there's a *****in display of mother nature as she spews lava into the ocean...

Aloha! Mike

Comment

Now I've seen everything

Now I've seen everything!!!!!!!

In my post above I used the surfer's exclamation "B_ _ _ _ IN" to describe the spectacular lava show on Hawaii...And the board instantaneously changed the word to "Female Dog" between the time I clicked on the submit icon and the thread was posted on the board...:lol:

What a hoot...like Dick Benbow's thread re: language changes...almost as good as Fanny Wipes for toilet tissues... :twisted:

Comment

All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com
                              Working...
                              X