No announcement yet.

My local show this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Grand Champion! Putting lie to my crack about judges not liking simple patterns too. ops:

Comment

The Reserve Champ. A stunner!

Comment

Best in Size 5. A blurry photo...

Comment

Best in Size 3. Domestically bred, if I recall correctly. :wink:

... hmmmm... I can't attach the file right now. I'll come back to this later. Ok, got it; using my web space rather than attaching the photo.

Comment

Young Champ (best baby?). Very cute.

Hmmm... can't upload this either. I've probably exceeded some limit on the server or something. I'll try something different... I hope everybody can see it now.

Comment

Dick: That's one of your Shiro? Nice one. .... Daddy should be proud.

Comment

Thanks Mike! Obviously I do a better job of breeding than taking pics ( right? Jason!)
                Dick Benbow

Comment

Dick, where's the pics?
                  The world sleeps as the chance to learn something new passes.

Comment

Dick, disregard my first reponse....Computer kinda slow or mean the connection and maybe the brain :shock: . Jason great pics!!! Also, Jason is your club's show still in Nov?
                    The world sleeps as the chance to learn something new passes.

Comment

Show is still in Nov. We tried to arrange it so Kevin could drop by, since he was so nice about donation to the last show and, well, because he is such a great dealer to work with.

It is November 6-7 at Green Acres Nursery in Roseville. We have eight size groups: from under 9" every 3" to over 27". Should be lots of awards to go around!

Oh, and the pictures came from Dick. Although I think the GC pix came from the owner originally. All I did was trim them up and post them.

Comment

How big is the Grand Champion? His body doesn´t look that broad. Maybe because of the angle?

Comment

It was a Young Koi Show. Typically that means 18" or less. The GC was 17 3/4".

All these fish should be very very young still.

Comment

JasonS, Kevin will be going to the Charlotte show but it will be I or his brother that will be going to your show. His brother for sure if I end up going to Charlotte. Joe
                            It's a living creature (chit happens)

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for posting. Pretty good conformation for a young koi.
                              Bancherd

Thai Koi-Keepers' Group

Comment

All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com
                              Working...
                              X