Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's goin to the Momotaro Auction this Sept?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's goin to the Momotaro Auction this Sept?

I just wanted to know who's goin? Me and my friend are heading there to check it out. I was also wondering what should I expect when I get there.
    The world sleeps as the chance to learn something new passes.

Looks like we'll finally meet up then Tony. :wink:
    Brian Sousa
    Koi-Bito Forum

Comment

Cool, just look for the Big Samoan looking Filipino in the Green House!!! I am hyped!!!!!

Comment

Hey Brian, you wouldn't mind autographing my 1st Koi-Bito magazine if I see you there....

Comment

Originally posted by aquitori
          Hey Brian, you wouldn't mind autographing my 1st Koi-Bito magazine if I see you there....
          Now I'm blushing! ops:

My handwriting is deplorable, but I would be honored to sign your copy for you. I suppose there really is a first for everything!
          Brian Sousa
          Koi-Bito Forum

Comment

brian and aquitori

mike snaden will be there and I will try to make it there as well, though I will not be able to bring any fish to australia

Life is just too cruel someone shoot me and spare me the pain.
            There is no such thing as a zero maintenance pond but the closer you get the more time to enjoy your koi. Soft low TDS water is the perfect pond water.
            http://www.tewakoi.com

Comment

T-money did you get some quotes on plane tickets? Joe
              It's a living creature (chit happens)

Comment

Will there be a possibility to watch the Koi (on a photo of course) which will be auctioned there?

Comment

Joe, no quotes yet...I will talk to Kevin this weekend fo'sure.

Comment

Hey Brian, you know where I can get a bunch of Nishikigoi Mags...It's goin to be hella cool seeing people I have only seen on Print and Video...Oh yeah by the way can you confirm that "Seio" is dead?

Comment

Seio indeed died shortly after the date that the Nishikigoi Summit was held in lieu of the All-Japan show. :cry:
                      Brian Sousa
                      Koi-Bito Forum

Comment

What was the final lenght recorded? I was kinda curious how big it was when it died.

Comment

Tony, I am 75% going to Momotaro Auction...

Brian If I go can you sign one of my mags I don't have the first one as I am new but just for the sake of it. I will be going with Kevin Pham as well. I gotta go I dont; want to fee left out.

Matt Matt?? from Sado Island are you out there? I will be in Sado The 18th of October.. Joe
                          It's a living creature (chit happens)

Comment

Not this old man....
                            I can't stand infrared rayzzzz.Neutralizzez my PP ! hehehehe.
                            I'll just head over to the little guyzzz
                            Marudo, Tanaka(s),Torazo, Takeda, Yagenji...\
                            I prefer small, slow growing, koi..... LOL :roll:

Comment

keokoi ,

Yes, I am here. So sorry I think i forgot to return your previous PM about visiting Sado.

I should be here on the 18th, that's a Monday. There is a very good chance I will be on mushigame/yamakoshi for the previous weekend helpiing out on some harvets.

I actually just got back from three days culling about 10 ponds of fry with Matsuda-san and 80-year old Matsuda-san Sr. Great hosts. Very educational and fun time, selecting the second cull Aigoromo was perhaps the most fun.

But I will be back in Aikawa (Sado) and at work on the 18th. The Aikawa festival is on the 19th, and I will be taking the afternoon off to break my back underneath a very heavy shrine that the men of the town carry arround all day, while being stuffed with drink by the rest of the community. It is a great traditional Japanese festival, if you can stay the extra day to see it. On Monday, I can meet you after work 4:30 -5:00 and show you arround, introduce you to your pick of an amazingly good sushi rewstaruant or an superb small town izakaya (drinking bar with perfectly prepared japanese food).

I think the Breeder's show is the last weekend of Ocober in Ojiya followed a week later by the All-Japan show on the first weekend of November. I should be at both of those too.

Comment

All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com
                              Working...
                              X