• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Brian..........

........is the ink dry on KB7 yet? :wink: :wink:
    Mark Gardner

Most definitely!

They are all printed up and ready to be shipped out. Issue #8 isn't far behind and will be going into copy edit within the week. :smt023

We're also instituting an online shopping cart system for better tracking of your purposes, and more expedient turn around for in-stock items. It is complete, but going through a few final tweaks in design. You will see the online store replacing the "past issues" section, and possibly some other sections with items for sale. You will be able to order multiple items at once, with the shopping cart, and also return at any time to check on the status of your order.

We're definitely getting things back on track, and have quite a few new and exciting prospects lined up for you in the future! :smt047
    Brian Sousa
    Koi-Bito Forum

Comment

....mmmm....can't wait to hold #7.

Comment

great news cant wait now and looks like your getting things back on track.
        this mag is allways worth waiting for though

paul

Comment

Good stuff Brian!

I think someone made a mistake with the koi on the cover though!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :wink:
          Mark Gardner

Comment

Oh and also.......

.......can you put Shinkoukai Measuring Vessels in the online store please :wink:
            Mark Gardner

Comment

Originally posted by markgardner
              Good stuff Brian!

I think someone made a mistake with the koi on the cover though!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :wink:
              Awwww....variety is the spice of life! Of course you know that I can be a bit of a gosanke snob, but this is an interesting kawarigoi at 98cm, and the fellow that runs the shop that bought her is interesting himself, so that's why I decided on this koi for the current issue.

Not to worry though...issue #8 is right back to gosanke again with a stonking kohaku! :smt007
              Brian Sousa
              Koi-Bito Forum

Comment

Re: Oh and also.......

.......can you put Shinkoukai Measuring Vessels in the online store please :wink:
                You do realize that these are only hard plastic sleeves that you put in your own measuring tub, right? :lol:
                Brian Sousa
                Koi-Bito Forum

Comment

Yes, I do!
                  Mark Gardner

Comment

And phew, i was thinking there would be an Asagi on issue 8 just to appease that Benbow chap! :wink: :lol: :lol:
                    Mark Gardner

Comment

And phew, i was thinking there would be an Asagi on issue 8 just to appease that Benbow chap! :wink: :lol: :lol:
                      No, when I get a good pic of a great Asagi that will print nicely on full A4 size, then it will grace the cover. Issue #8 will be the asagi special issue though. I think that everyone will learn a lot from the two combined articles and also the interview with Hosokai-san. Very informative and thought-provoking.

Dick has a very Japanese-eye for picking up on the orderly grace and beauty of the asagi, so no jabs! :wink:
                      Brian Sousa
                      Koi-Bito Forum

Comment

Yes, I do!
                        Okay...can't promise anything, but I'll see what I can do...
                        Brian Sousa
                        Koi-Bito Forum

Comment

I think i'll need a stiff drink before I can force open the front cover of issue 8!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Will it come with a cover mounted bottle of sake? :wink:
                          Mark Gardner

Comment

I think i'll need a stiff drink before I can force open the front cover of issue 8!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
                            You might be surprised! Anyway, before you have that stiff drink...how about starting off the connection poll, as everyone else seems shy. :roll:
                            Brian Sousa
                            Koi-Bito Forum

Comment

I have voted already, ADSL, bring on some multimedia stuff thick and fast. It will stop me having to keep posting my Momotaro video files on the web.
                              Mark Gardner

Comment

All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com
                              Working...
                              X