Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't listen to the rumor mill...

Folks,

I heard it from a good source today, who heard it from another publication that will go unnamed that Koi-Bito is going out of business. Well, that's news to me, and to be quite frank, we've never been in a stronger position that the one we're in now.

As I said before, we've brought more people on board to work on the magazine, and that's not a sign of a business that's going downhill. We're also poised to make some major investments in new technology to improve online content delivery...again, not something that would be happening if the whole operation was going to go into mothballs.

Anyway, things are getting on track again, and we are expanding, not shutting down. I can only guess where these things originate, and the motives behind them.:x If anyone has heard any information on the source, please feel free to contact me directly via e-mail.

I know we've been off schedule for a while, but we are getting back to where we want to be. Believe me, if we ever do go out of business, the first person you'll hear it from will be me. :wink:
    Brian Sousa
    Koi-Bito Forum

Ah, don't you just love the koi industry!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

I'll bet one of 2 guesses as to the originator of the 'story'!! :wink: :wink:

Good luck Brian!!

Mark
    Mark Gardner

Comment

Hi Brian,
      Please continue to make people nervous by bringing us the best Koi Mag in the world.
      Jaco :lol:
      Jaco Vorster
      South Africa

Comment

Great news Brian, havent heard the rumours though!
        Regards, Bob
        ><{{{{º> ><{{{{º> ><{{{{º>
        <º}}}}>< <º}}}}><

Comment

You will always get rumors like this in any form of business Brian.

IT'S FROM THE PEOPLE WHO WISH THEY COULD DO IT :lol:

Keep up the good work.

Gazza.
          Regards

Gazza

Comment

theres always some people trying to put a spanner in the works, just get on with your good work that you do and good to clarify this even though never heard the roumour.

paul

Comment

I didn't hear anything in regards to your magazine folding...Well anyways, keep up the good work!!!!!!
              The world sleeps as the chance to learn something new passes.

Comment

Thnx for putting that rumour to bed Brian...Though it hadnt got out here either. Keep on keepin' on! yer doing a great job!!
                Best regards,

Bob Winkler

My opinions are my best interpretation of my experiences. They are not set in stone as I intend to always be a student of life. And Koi.

sigpic

Comment

You've got them worried Brian, that's the only sign we need.

rgds BERN
                  South East Koi Club

Comment

Originally posted by aquitori
                    I didn't hear anything in regards to your magazine folding...Well anyways, keep up the good work!!!!!!
                    I dunno.. It folds very nicely !
                    The paper quality is wonderful, as is the content !

Comment

All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com
                    Working...
                    X