Orlando in March: Central Florida Koi Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orlando in March: Central Florida Koi Show

I've got a real challenge as vendor coordinator.... too much vendor interest! Seriously. Over half of the vendor spaces are reserved 5 months in advance of the show. But, we want the koi dealers separated from one another by "dry vendors"... booths with pond supplies, koi food, koi/pond art, garden statuary, bonsai, etc. If you know someone, have them contact me at: [email protected] .

Mark your calendar: March 9 thru 11, 2007. It's gonna be a great show!

Mike is this goin to be a ZNA Show?
    The world sleeps as the chance to learn something new passes.

Comment

Originally posted by aquitori View Post
      Mike is this goin to be a ZNA Show?
      Yes, Tony... I believe 2007 ZNA America President's meeting will be held there as well.....

--Dinh

Comment

That's right. It's a ZNA show. The ZNA Presidents' annual meeting is being hosted. There will be a wet lab. There will be a full seminar schedule. There will be a special ZNA judging seminar.

Check out the website at: www.cfks.org

Comment

Who will be judging the show? Are they bringing a ZNA Japanese Judge?
          The world sleeps as the chance to learn something new passes.

Comment

The judges have not been announced. Gotta wait to see what final arrangements can be made.

Comment

No Japanese judge this show, but we would like to in the future. Current plans are for the following judges. All have been ask, but I am not sure that all have accepted yet. I know that Galen has accepted.:
              Head Judge - Galen Hansen
              Other Judges invited - Grant Patton
              Penny Patton
              Don Kabashigawa
              Alan Stein (judge in training)
              Nicole Lembke (judge in training)

The official announcement will come on the website when all have officially accepted. I think that most have, but can not make that statement or post to the official website until I hear that from Joe White. There should be several updates to the site in the next few weeks as all the pieces come together better. This show is going to be much larger this year and I want to get out as much information as soon as possible so folks can see what is going on and try to make plans early.

Rod L.

Comment

Originally posted by Rod L. View Post
                No Japanese judge this show, but we would like to in the future. Current plans are for the following judges. All have been ask, but I am not sure that all have accepted yet. I know that Galen has accepted.:
                Head Judge - Galen Hansen
                Other Judges invited - Grant Patton
                Penny Patton
                Don Kabashigawa
                Alan Stein (judge in training)
                Nicole Lembke (judge in training)

The official announcement will come on the website when all have officially accepted. I think that most have, but can not make that statement or post to the official website until I hear that from Joe White. There should be several updates to the site in the next few weeks as all the pieces come together better. This show is going to be much larger this year and I want to get out as much information as soon as possible so folks can see what is going on and try to make plans early.

Rod L.
                man... I wish I could go...

to bad they dont have any nice shows around Missouri...
                1-Ginrin Kohaku
                1-Ginrin Sanke
                1-Harry Potter (ask me about him...)

Comment

All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com
                Working...
                X