genki ikeage '06

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• genki ikeage '06

Kevin told me he was going to Japan a few weeks ago and I asked him to send me some pictures while he was there. I got my first batch today. I'll post more as I get them.

First up, some nice 2 yr. old Doitsu from Shinoda. 1st pick out of mud pond. They are 35cm and 37cm.

Next, is a very nice 65cm, 3 yr. old showa from Isa Hajime

and finally, some killer 3 yr. old koromo from Sakazume, 60cm and 62cm respectively.

-Dan

Originally posted by dcny View Post
    Kevin told me he was going to Japan a few weeks ago and I asked him to send me some pictures while he was there. I got my first batch today. I'll post more as I get them.

First up, some nice 2 yr. old Doitsu from Shinoda. 1st pick out of mud pond. They are 35cm and 37cm.

Next, is a very nice 65cm, 3 yr. old showa from Isa Hajime

and finally, some killer 3 yr. old koromo from Sakazume, 60cm and 62cm respectively.

-Dan
    All very nice indeed!

Comment

Love, the last photo that is a awesome goromo. Marc
      NMZNA Koi & Goldfish Show and Pond Expo - Indianapolis
      June 19-21, 2009
      Season's Gardens in Fishers, IN
      www.nmzna.net

Comment

Kevin never disappoints!
        Koi-Unit

ZNA Potomac Koi Club

Comment

I agree that the last koromo was very attractive!
          Dick Benbow

Comment

Kevin has a proven track record and yes he never disappoints.
            The world sleeps as the chance to learn something new passes.

Comment

I prefer Showa that have three colors on their faces... and kind of big window on shoulder in the hi area is other thing.... The last body part of the last Goromo seems to be weak to me, perhaps just due to angle of the picture...., but I will take the Budo Goromo at any given time ;-))

--Dinh

Comment

DCNY

GREAT PICTURES!!!! and I chose to go in Nov. instead Looks like this year quality is good....breeders are recovering nicely. Joe....Tony and rest of Kevins friends that live by him......You guys are lucky....you always get to see first when they arrive. But thanks to DCNY maybe we can select early too. This year Kevin is also having all fish tested before they leave Japan and also again when they come back.

Comment

Dan, great Pictures..

Makes me wanna go and check out the harvest. Maybe my wife will let me fly up to Niigata for the day!
                  It's a living creature (chit happens)

Comment

Yes the last picture of the Koromo does it for me it looks Stonking
                    Regards

Gazza

Comment

Originally posted by keokoi View Post
                      Dan, great Pictures..

Makes me wanna go and check out the harvest. Maybe my wife will let me fly up to Niigata for the day!
                      GOOD IDEA JOE!!
                      It will be great fun....I will tell Kevin to add your name Then when you cannot go back home for spending so much money you can come to Hawaii and visit your fish!

shir

Comment

Emailed Kevin to hold the big Showa for me....I am caught up in the mix with people buying fish for show I figure I might as well too...hahahahaha...

Comment

Originally posted by shir View Post
                          DCNY

GREAT PICTURES!!!! and I chose to go in Nov. instead Looks like this year quality is good....breeders are recovering nicely. Joe....Tony and rest of Kevins friends that live by him......You guys are lucky....you always get to see first when they arrive. But thanks to DCNY maybe we can select early too. This year Kevin is also having all fish tested before they leave Japan and also again when they come back.
                          I would be there more often if he had goldfish, but oh well....Since Joe will be in Japan when the fish come in I am sure Dan can maybe help Kevin with the shipment....Shirleen I will send you pics of my new goldfish tank setup....

Comment

Originally posted by aquitori View Post
                            I would be there more often if he had goldfish, but oh well....Since Joe will be in Japan when the fish come in I am sure Dan can maybe help Kevin with the shipment....Shirleen I will send you pics of my new goldfish tank setup....

That is a BEAUTIFUL showa!!! Good choice. I can't wait to see your pics. I will send you mine also.

shir

Comment

Kevin, just emailed me some Photos so I thought I would share..

Kase mudpond harvest I beleive Sansai

Joe
                              It's a living creature (chit happens)

Comment

All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com
                              Working...
                              X