Koi Harvest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koi Harvest

Who from this forum will be going to the Koi Breeder's Fall Harvest?
    Will you please post pictures for those of us unable to travel to Japan for this event.

Thanks in advance.
    GarryC

I have some phots of harvest with Matsuda-san in mushigame last weekend, but no time to post them yet. I will get more this weekend, tomorrow with Matsuda-san again, and next weekend with Torazo.

Hope i find some time to post about it next week,

-matt.

Comment

Matt

Be really interested to see some pics of the Matsuda harvest.

We were due to visit Japan with Matsuda San last November but had to pull out and went down to Momotaro instead.

Mark
      Mark Gardner

Comment

Matt,

I hope you'll remember to shoot some pics of people's harvest like HOSOKAI,

and otsuka ( you know, the guys who have fish with blue backs white foreheads and red sides!!!!!!)

I have seen literally millions of shoots of gosanke's but never a ONE! of asagi's!!
        Dick Benbow

Comment

dick,

I would love to go on an asagi harvest too, but so far i have not found the time in my schedule to arange it.  I have dropped by Otsuka a couple times already just to see the fish (great gentleman too, even though i'm not a buyer and just looking he is happy and proud to take time netting fish to show off to me). Great asagi of course, so many are such a brilliant white they look nearly platinum. He has some diamond scale asagi tosai, including one gin riin kaneko (with red-centered scales up the back half. i was very tempted to scoop it up regardless of my lack of budget and pond space this year).

I will see if i can get some pictures of the harvest posted soon.

Comment

Matt, I'm off to Japan Wednesday week. I'll be in Niigata for 4-5 days, then going down south.

Maybe we'll bump into each other at the No-Gyo-Sai, 30/31 Oct. I'm the skinny guy with glasses, I expect wearing a Shintaro jacket in this part of Japan.
            Have to keep changing Jackets as I travel!!

Maurice.
            http://www.koi-uk.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by dick benbow
              Matt,

I hope you'll remember to shoot some pics of people's harvest like HOSOKAI,

and otsuka ( you know, the guys who have fish with blue backs white foreheads and red sides!!!!!!)

I have seen literally millions of shoots of gosanke's but never a ONE! of asagi's!!
              I'm with ya , Dick.
              The hobby may begin and end with Gosanke but the stuff in the middle is what keeps it interesting...
              Attached Files

Comment

All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com
              Working...
              X