Momotaro Top Tosai from September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Momotaro Top Tosai from September

Kevin Pham has asked me to post these Pictures of Momotaro's Top Tosai for everyone to enjoy!
    Joe Can you please post these pics on Koi Bito they are my very best momotaro tosai right now born 4/04' size 9"-11".

Joe
    It's a living creature (chit happens)

Which one I like.....

Some nice Tosai, shiroji very clean, beni thick uniform, great conformation and more sumi to come for the Showa. Each fish has a unique/tradition pattern or show pattern. I would take the Sanke first, Showa second and Kohaku third.
    The world sleeps as the chance to learn something new passes.

Comment

Momotaro's top tosai or Kevin Pham's top Momotaro tosai?

Mark
      Mark Gardner

Comment

Originally posted by markgardner
        Momotaro's top tosai or Kevin Pham's top Momotaro tosai?

Mark
        Mark's right I made a boo boo. Kevin's top tosai from Momotaro. Please forgive me........... Joe

Comment

I forgive you Joe...HAHAHA. Well, I didn't know there was any confusion to what you wrote...Regardless of what they are, they still are Momotaro Tosai Gosanke...Kevin just happened to get his hands on some tight(slang for really nice) tosai.
          Seeya in Sac...

KOI-Unit

Comment

I think the fish everybody wants is that avatar of yours (again). Darn you and your pretty fish avatars! Everything else pales in comparison...

Although the kuchibeni sanke is kinda nice.

Comment

well wasn't the posting I expected on this thread but a great relief and diversion. I like the Kohaku best
              Dick Benbow

Comment

Thanks Tony you can't please everyone... Not the last time someone will correct me I am sure of that. Dick sorry to almost alarm you. But yes a good diversion and a positive one. I think we all could use some positive vibes.

Joe

Comment

I was only seeking clarification, not trying to correct anyone, i.e. had Kevin bought Momotaro's top tosai.

It was a quarter to midnight in the UK when I posted so forgive me if my post was brief and I didn't explain my question correctly.
                  Mark Gardner

Comment

I still like the Sanke. Being at the farm and understanding the Momotaro Concept of bloodline is really interesting stuff. Either way if someone were to choose, you can't go wrong....Shot if I had a chance to leave one of those Tosai in the mudpond I would.

Comment

Those are beautiful tosai. I've seen them in the flesh; and to pick one out of the bunch is a tough choice. The skin quality are all great, the confirmation are close, and the patterns and type - well, it's comes down to personal preference.

They all came from the Sept Momotaro auction and are approx 25cm. These tosai were born April/May this year and they're now at Genki in San Jose, CA.

As for Aquitori's kohaku "VAIO". I think it's on it's way to greatness. Hopefully, we'll get the opportunity to see it in Sac.

Lastly, thanks Joe for sharing the pics and no worries.

We all share and have the same passion for nishikigoi. If there's a mistake or typo, let's not be too critical of ourselves and each other. It takes away the fun and openess everyone shares. I know I've made typos and errors.

Comment

Aquitori, please tell us about Vaio. Her pattern is hypnotic. How old? Size? breeder?

The owner of those tosai is a lucky duck.

Comment

There was Seio, now there's Vaio.

VAIO is from Isa Koi Farm. She/He(haven't really sexed her yet.) is a Sansai now. She/He is about 17"-18". I know that in this hobby that overall quality out weighs pattern. In the case of this purchase I had to go with pattern. It is so Picasso-ish. This Kohaku really caught my eye when I first saw it and I knew I had to make a decision fast because it had just come in from one of my dealers Oct shipment. I was quoted a price and I said sold! VAIO is probably the most unique fish in my pond and when I have to compare She/He to my former Young Champion RP I can't compare. By the way Eriwinsan was the one who gave my Kohaku the name VAIO. VAIO will be out at the Sac show anyone wants to get a better look...But I am sure I can't beat Erwin when he brings out his Kohaku.

KOI-UNIT...

Comment

Shiromujigirl - I believe the tosai are still available .

Oops! - I just got a message that those tosai maybe sold . At this point if anyone's interested just contact Kevin directly @ Genki Koi. I'm sure he's got more.

Comment

Vaio looks very feminine to me.

Comment

All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com
                              Working...
                              X