Some of the gang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some of the gang

Hello all, Was cleaning up the hard drive this a m and ran across a few pics of the gang that I meant to post months ago. A male graciously sold to me by Taro Kodama for breeding program ELSA HOLLY AND BRUTUS Another male for breeding program HOLLY must learn to share![img]
    KIEFER

Where are the 2 Male Kohakus from?
    The world sleeps as the chance to learn something new passes.

Comment

It has been awhile but I think they came from Shinosei and the other from Isa koi farm.
      KIEFER

Comment

Hi Kiefer,

With males like that it must be hard to go wrong, very nice.
        Jaco
        Jaco Vorster
        South Africa

Comment

Hi kiefer, very beautiful koi. I'm a real tosai in koi keeping so curious to know
          the koi that will sold to you by Taro Kodama have a considerable amount of sashi compare to the 2nd male in the picture. Is it a sign of the Hi developing larger or other reasons?

SF

Comment

I have only been at this a few years myself so I am not sure myself although to say that the sashi seems to come and go between summer and winter.
            KIEFER

Comment

i love the pictures

Comment

Hey Keifer,

Nice to see pictures of your Koi. How are the koi doing that we provided for you? Hope well. I was very interested in the grow out tank you created. Very neat indeed. Keep in touch.

Sincerely in Koi,

Jesse Reyna

Comment

Hi Keifer, as we do not experience winter here could you tell me whether does the sashi appear on all your kohaku/koi between summer & winter or just on certain kohaku? Thank you.

SF

Comment

All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com
                  Working...
                  X